Options

Drafting Gold players and tournament rewards at platinum level

samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
I just made it to platinum. All the players I drafted are still at gold level and my reward for winning a “platinum tournament” is a gold level player. Is this normal?

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Not every player in the game can be upgraded to Platinum.  For a lot, gold is their max, so if you draft a gold player, that's more than likely the reason.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    These are 4-5 star players. Definitely can go platinum. In fact I looked and Maeda and Asdrubal Cabrera show max tier of Diamond. Shouldn’t these players have been Platinum when I drafted them since I am at Platinum level?
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited October 2017
    hanka said:
    These are 4-5 star players. Definitely can go platinum. In fact I looked and Maeda and Asdrubal Cabrera show max tier of Diamond. Shouldn’t these players have been Platinum when I drafted them since I am at Platinum level?
    Most likely you are in a lower than platinum level club. Your drafts from club rewards can only be as high as the club level you are in. Or, its because you earned the picks while still at gold level. Your individual picks can only be as high as the level your team was at when you earned them. Hope that helps explain it.
  • Options
    My club is Diamond level so that doesn’t explain it.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    hanka said:
    My club is Diamond level so that doesn’t explain it.
    Then it was most likely picks you received while your team was still at gold level