Options

They need to give better mystery box goods

iipiimanleeiipiimanlee Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
ok this is ridiculous,  I full on spent 800 gold on one of of those player boxes and I got 25000 in cash.... what a ripoff. I have a shit ton of gold xp built up , waited for a couple days till I could spend the gold on the gold xp player box.... and I get 25 k what a let down. They need to be giving better prizes for those way over priced so called "player" boxes when nobody ever even gets a player. I would be  twice as likely to spend more on those boxes if I get an actual decent prize than what they stick you with. I won't ever blow my gold in those boxes anymore.  Very disappointing.   

Comments

• Options
    spacevomitspacevomit Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I agree. I have only tried 3 boxes. All three resulted in nothing of value and nothing that would help my team besides a small amount of cash for a HUGE amount of gold. Not worth it. I will never again try a box unless they make it worthwhile. a 5-10% chance of helping your team is not worth the large outlay of gold. Hell, a 25-35% chance is not worth the gold. You are simply preaching to the choir, however, because no one from GLU apparently looks at the complaints anyway. At least no one who can do anything about them...
  • Options
    blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Save the money for those fan reward events. 30k gets you a legend, prime, and a 5 star player.

• Options
    paynelessgambinopaynelessgambino Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ive saved almost 400,000 how do you go about buying a 5 star player with anything but gold?
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Ive saved almost 400,000 how do you go about buying a 5 star player with anything but gold?
    Ummm.. that's 400,000 in in-game cash right? If it's gold why do you care about a five star player because if you spent that gold on legend boxes I'm pretty sure you could build a pretty nasty team especially making those selections during fan rewards and still have plenty left over. I also would not be advertising that you have that much gold you will be looked at really hard by Glu... if not before you said anything you're probably now...why draw attention to yourself if you got it legit...