Options

5 number one draft picks OR 20 first round draft picks ?

rowdyrob23rowdyrob23 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I have 1500 gold to spend this weekend and I was wondering what you think is better for getting good players , yes when you buy the 1500 package at least one 4.5 star player is Guaranteed but, I’ve gotten the same players multiple times ... has anyone done this ? 

Comments

• Options
    Also I’d buy when the first round draft picks are on sale (75 gold ) 
  • Options
    newhallboxernewhallboxer Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    5 pack!
  • Options
    Always the safer way to go, Guaranteed the 4.5 star player
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I'd save a little more and do the prime picks. A minimum of 3.5 star player can get a lot of valuable xp real quick and pretty good shot at a 5 star player. I've done 13-15 individual prime picks and gotten 2 prime players...a Jacob Degrom and a Manny Machado. Save your gold do the prime picks. They only do them on Mondays thru Wednesday mornings and then again all day Thursdays. If not... I find individual picks ( prime, #1 and 1st round) yield better odds getting the the prizes
  • Options
    SymbolicJesterSymbolicJester Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Depends on your status, if you are new, do the 5 pack, its at least one 5 star player, if you are near a team strentgh of 50,000 +, i would suggest waiting and taking chances on getting PRime or Special tagged players. Which you will need later in the game, trust me, im dealing with this issue, learn for experience lol
  • Options
    Demonica007Demonica007 Member 7 Posts
    I've done the 5 pack and gotten lame players and one decent one. I like getting the boxes that are 500. Ive only gotten my best players there.