new update

Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
what are upgradable skills for select players?

Comments

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    It's something we'll be inputting soon.  The new version download simply gave us the ability to add that feature in.
  • SymbolicJesterSymbolicJester Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    It's something we'll be inputting soon.  The new version download simply gave us the ability to add that feature in.
    YAYYYYYYYYY, even more money needed, what they dont have enough for their vacations yet???
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Now that's funny!!!! And at same time true... very true... but that's what makes it extremely funny!!!
  • Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    so what is it?
    can you at least tell me when it will be put in? then maybe i can figure out what it is, and what differance it makes, all by myself.
    i noticed wade boggs has a green symble on his pic. is that the new feature? so its just for him and maybe a couple other players that most people will never get?
  • DTForeverDTForever Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited November 2017
    dennis27 said:
    i noticed wade boggs has a green symble on his pic. is that the new feature? so its just for him and maybe a couple other players that most people will never get?

so... a few werks from now, another legend will be better against right handers? or will boggs jave another boosted skill in a few weeks...
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    are you going to add these abilities to existing players? or just new ones?
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool: