Videos

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
How many of you all are experiencing issues with the 360 videos you know the ones with the Megatron in center field playing the ads? I have issues where the cause my phone to freeze and crash. Is anyone else experiencing this??? Also they need to get some consistency with their video player. I mean for goodness sake you get two or three in a row and then you have to wait 48 seconds for the next one and then 25 seconds for the one after that and then almost a minute for one after that. It used be for a while there you would get one every 7-8 seconds and then after 12-15 videos one would come every 30 seconds on the dot. It'd be awesome to go back to that but I know greedy ole' Glu ain't gonna let that happen so at least give 4-5 in row and then one every 30 seconds, consistency that's all I want. I mean the videos are a big part of my gaming experience and right now my gaming experience sucks because of the 360 videos issue and the inconsistent times between videos! 

Comments

• genmills23genmills23 Member 26 Posts
    Hey!  Right now mine are freezing on loading video from the gold screen to daily reward to the extra bar of energy.  I may re download the app but I can’t do anything with video unless it’s an add that comes up after a game