Options

Free Gold Offers - what works what doesn't

blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
So far the only gold offers that I have gotten to work are the download app and start offers. The ones with surveys or download to proceed to level x type offers never work. They just steal your info.

Anyone ever got those survey offers to result in gold?

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Never... just get a lot of spam mail now. Be careful downloading apps and starting  particularly with Fyber. I got some adware on my device a couple days ago after downloading an app luckily my anti virus detected and cleaned it up and got rid of it but I have a couple unknown files that are residual. So far Malwarebytes hasn't detected anything malicious with them. Back earlier in the spring my device got some malware from an app I downloaded from Fyber as well. Had to do a hard reset on my device to clear it out. That's why we need Tapjoy back!!! Over the time I've used them which was a couple months haven't had one problem. Their customer service is awesome... very responsive when you haven't received gold for offer you have completed. Glu I beg you all bring back Tapjoy!!!!!! Please!!!!
  • Options
    anton42069anton42069 Member 1 Posts
    I've been able to get gold from the free trial offers..like 30 day trials where it just authorizes a dollar. I've just gotten duped now, though, I think...I did the one for Fan Duel where you deposit 10 dollars..the reward was really nice too..4100 gold...but as of yet, still haven't received.
  • Options
    I've been able to get gold from the free trial offers..like 30 day trials where it just authorizes a dollar. I've just gotten duped now, though, I think...I did the one for Fan Duel where you deposit 10 dollars..the reward was really nice too..4100 gold...but as of yet, still haven't received.
    Just be careful dude...like I said before some of those offers have adware and malware attached... it'll probably take several hours up to 24 hours to verify completion of offer 
  • Options
    HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I’ve never had one not work in 2017. Although recently I had 3100 gold taken away from me and was told it was from an unauthorized vendor. This after a weekend of double gold videos. A couple short games and the lords mobile offer took me approx 2 weeks playing slowly for approx 2500 gold. Still looking into this though as other than free gold offers and levelling up I never received any other gold. So for now if you do go for free gold offers I recommend spending the gold before it can be taken away lol
  • Options
    dogman420dogman420 Member 15 Posts
    Now i read this after filling out and playing countless offers,,,,i hope my iphone isnt comprimised or anything,,,,by the way ive found the rewards work about 80% of the time,,,
  • Options
    genmills23genmills23 Member 26 Posts
    I’m still waiting on marvel fight , save the children, and lords mobile.  
  • Options
    Where is Tapjoy???? Get rid of Fyber their gold offers suck!!!!
  • Options
    genmills23genmills23 Member 26 Posts
    Just received my lords mobile gold
  • Options
    blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I sent Fyber a screenshot showing that I completed the offer. They first said it will take a few hours to give me credit. Nothing.

Then Fyber said they will forward the email to Glu.

Again, nothing.

I think it's best to avoid these free offers. Since stupidly giving out my phone number (and getting nothing) I have had to block so many marketers.
  • Options
    WHERE IS TAPJOY, GLU...if Glu wants Fyber okay fine it's their bed partner but also include Tapjoy as well. Tapjoy is much better as far as rewarding and apparently not passing the buck like Glu and Fyber... maybe that's why Glu doesn't use them exclusively because they have more of a moral obligation to their consumers maybe Fyber and Glu should take note. Glu and Fyber it's okay to run a honest and moral company that doesn't profit off of ripping their consumers off.