Rediculous pitches

gumbybombersgumbybombers Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I love and respect the talent of baseball players. TAP is making MLB look rediculous by distorting the restraints of pitchers ball control, with reduce loud pitch movements. In three recent games I calculated that 20%, 24% and 31% of all pitches would have been wild pitches without any chance the catcher could have touched the ball. TAP please stop this ridiculous programming and restrict the path of pitches to their reality of MLB. Give our batters a realistic opportunity to hit the ball. Does anyone agree?

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I love and respect the talent of baseball players. TAP is making MLB look rediculous by distorting the restraints of pitchers ball control, with reduce loud pitch movements. In three recent games I calculated that 20%, 24% and 31% of all pitches would have been wild pitches without any chance the catcher could have touched the ball. TAP please stop this ridiculous programming and restrict the path of pitches to their reality of MLB. Give our batters a realistic opportunity to hit the ball. Does anyone agree?
    I agree with you 100%. Pitching is unrealistic. A breaking ball thrown completely behind a hitter by 4-5 ft, I would have to guess, and makes an unrealistic break across the plate.. I've seen some pretty nasty stuff in real life pitching but the pitching in this game is an insult to pitching at any of level in the sport. Pee wee pitchers pitch better then pitchers on this game and these pitchers are suppose to simulate big league pitchers. MLB should revoke you alls licensing for this sham of pitching!!!