Fyber rewards

LunchboxISULunchboxISU Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Does resetting your Google ad id let you repeat Fyber rewards?

Comments

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Yes... same with videos. BUT... Glu turned down the amount of videos you can watch with the x2 gold event going on. I've been getting between 10-20 videos before I have to reset my ID. The offers work... but the only one I find that pays out within the hour is the MLB 9 Innings one for 90 gold. You get paid in about 25 minutes
  • slab0meatslab0meat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts

A rare positive story... for the 2x weekend, I tried doing the level 10 HQ of Mobile Strike and level 10 stronghold in Game of War.  As soon as I started building mine in GoW, I noticed the gold was already in my TSB account.  And just a little while ago, I got around to my HQ, and same thing.  As soon as it started building it, the gold was in the account.  Crazy.

Between the two, it was over 10k gold.

• slab0meatslab0meat Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Yes... same with videos. BUT... Glu turned down the amount of videos you can watch with the x2 gold event going on. I've been getting between 10-20 videos before I have to reset my ID. The offers work... but the only one I find that pays out within the hour is the MLB 9 Innings one for 90 gold. You get paid in about 25 minutes

I haven't been able to get re-rewarded for either Mobile Strike or Game of War... I've uninstalled, deleted from Google Play download history list, cleared game date/cache on phone, reset my ID.  Every time I've re-installed, the game remembers my progress.  Any tips?

• BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I've been getting 4 gold for videos all weekend... as have a LOT of others on Reddit. Fyber is about as worthless as Glu... I didn't even bother contacting them.
  • SteelCity_NickSteelCity_Nick Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    App offers need to be completly started from scratch email and surveys work of you take pictures throughout completion