11/20 Game should be back up

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
There issues reported with the game crashing at around 10% on initial bootup. Those issues should be resolved now. I have someone setting up a Global Gift.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Comments

• BRADCUPPBRADCUPP Member 17 Posts
    I can get the game to load now. But I can’t watch videos for gold. Is this part of the issue as well?
  • johnstearns73johnstearns73 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I can now get the game to load but my account is gone. The app is asking me to choose my favorite team. Please help. Final level platinum player panicking!!
  • ArkhuArkhu Member 7 Posts
    BRADCUPP said:
    I can get the game to load now. But I can’t watch videos for gold. Is this part of the issue as well?
    I'm capable of watching videos, it seems to be an issue on your end.
  • njsnjs Member 5 Posts
    I can now get the game to load but my account is gone. The app is asking me to choose my favorite team. Please help. Final level platinum player panicking!!
    Same here. Lost my account. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    The downtime wouldn't cause you to lose your account, but it's possible you've been logged out.  In that case all you gotta do is login.  

If you didn't associate your account with a Facebook account or an e-mail account, you can send a ticket to customer care or send me a PM with an e-mail address that you check often so I can make the change and get you set up again.
  • johnstearns73johnstearns73 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Thank you. I realized I could enter the game as a new player than log on as myself. I am back on my account. Very much appreciated. 
  • njsnjs Member 5 Posts
    They said they tied my account to an email I provided, but when I do the password reset, it says invalid email.