Options

My 5 star Aaron judge went from a 205 rating to a 164 glad I spent all that money and Xperia to impr

larson1989larson1989 Member 21 Posts
Why did my player rating go down?

Comments

• Options
    RaiseTheJollyRaiseTheJolly Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    They do these **** updates and screw shit up all the time
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I think my September Judge dropped too.
  • Options
    They better fix my judge I have 3 of them I had one at 134 one at 164 and one at 205. When I got him he was already 189
  • Options
    My September Judge definitely dropped. He went from being my best player to below Prime. At least 40 points of rating gone. I want the player I spent the cash to get. It’s outright fraud to advertise a player with a rating value and then change it after someone has already paid for it.
  • Options
    Mine dropped 40 points too.something is happening I notice a couple of my other players lost ratings too but only like 2 or 3 points.
  • Options
    peeps420peeps420 Member 16 Posts
    I have a Sean Doolittle that dropped from 209 to 140
  • Options
    Has anyone contacted you? Now the game won’t open.they are going to start losing people.
  • Options
    newfnewf Member 35 Posts
    I have left pm with blue. He hasn’t been online yet so we will have to be patient on them to fix it!!   Hopefully we will receive good compensation for lost time!!   Now is dbl gold too. Even more loss!!  
  • Options
    newfnewf Member 35 Posts
    Blue has been online now so I’m sure he’s on it now!!  
  • Options
    SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    While the current video for gold problem - crashing after 1 or 2 videos - is bad, especially during double gold, I am relieved to hear that the problems are not just my account. 

I lost major points on 4 of my star players too. Kluber, Doolittle, Martinez(JD) and Jose Martinez all lost significant player rating points :(
  • Options
    I notice judge first but like 5 of my other players lost ratings too but not as bad as my judge
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    While the current video for gold problem - crashing after 1 or 2 videos - is bad, especially during double gold, I am relieved to hear that the problems are not just my account. 

I lost major points on 4 of my star players too. Kluber, Doolittle, Martinez(JD) and Jose Martinez all lost significant player rating points :(
    If at all possible use wifi when doing videos... using your data is not good because these videos need a strong consistent connection to operate effectively
  • Options
    The message I got back from customer service said that the monthly player ratings will drop. But there was no mention of this during the bonus point event when I acquired this player. My endorsement is up and I won’t be renewing it or spending a dime on this game until this is fixed.
  • Options
    Players of the month will drop... I think (and I might be wrong about timing so someone correct me if I'm wrong) the players of the month for October run through the month of November now I know it's November isn't over with but it depends when the player of the month goes live. After that all stats for those players of the month decrease. Glu does communicate that with us every time a player of the month and week goes live.... players of the week operate in the same manner but for shorter duration of time.
  • Options
    Just got an excuse from Ron it was a joke.I have 3 Aaron judge one was 134 player of the week one was 5 start All-star 164 and the other one was 205. He told me it dropped because it was the player of the week.which is bs the player of the week didn’t drop it is still 134.now today the Aaron the dropped had September on his picture.i notice some of my other players dropped in rating too but only by 4 or 5. I waited 24 hours and I get an excuse.almake me t
  • Options
    Players of the month and week are supposed to drop...they were only temporarily boosted stats for that month or week... I don't know about all other players. I only have two players of the month on my team and that was for July so their stats dropped a long time ago when the players of the month for August went live... All my other players stats are the same except for when I have leveled them up...
  • Options
    It’s total nonsense in my case because the player was not acquired in September. There was no mention of the stats being temporarily boosted in the advertisement for the Yankees box offered during the bonus point event. I feel completely swindled by Glu.
  • Options
    I don't know...but I got a Jose Altuve all star from Houston Astros box during one of the bonus points events... I never lost any stats I mean I've leveled him up since then but he's never lost anything
  • Options
    I understand that I got “September” Judge. But I got him in October in a box that was offered during a bonus point event. There was nothing in the description of players available in the box that indicated that his rating could or would drop. 
  • Options
    Hmmm... that's an issue... probably pm bluleopard to look into that for a better explanation but I doubt you'll get contrition...at least you'll get an explanation and I'm sure you'll stay from those boxes again... I won't mess with them now
  • Options
    SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    2 of my September player of the month players, Sean Doolittle and Jose Martinez, had their overall rating drop to 282. The news announcement for the September player of the month offer showed their boosted and final overall ratings to be 420 and 342 (not 282)
  • Options
    So this was a mistake in the update. Probably never to be fixed.
  • Options
    HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Players of the month/week are offered the month/week after. So if it’s a September player of the month he is available with boosted stats in October. They can’t offer a September player of the month at the beginning of September because the month just started how do they know who will be the player if the month?  They all did state player of the month/week have boosted stats for that month/week then will drop to regular 5*
  • Options
    They may have stated that- but not in the advertisement for the box I got the player in. That’s the problem. I spent a lot on boxes trying to get that player with no idea that his rating could or would drop. That’s why I think I was swindled and have not spent a dime on this game since the update and won’t do so.