Video - 2x Gold

G0CU6SGOG0CU6SGO Member 4 Posts
my account is G0CU6SGO. It’s 2x Gold weekend but the videos I’m watching aren’t ads anymore. They’re tutorials and demos for games. Regardless of how quickly I go through them, they still take longer than the normal 30 second videos/ads I usually get. I’ve tried resetting my my advertisements, re-downloading the app, and nothing works. 

I’m losing out in a lot of gold and I can’t figure out how to just get the normal ads. Like most people, I watch them mindlessly while I’m at work so I can rack up as much gold as I can. But since every time I click on the ad, it’s a tutorial/demo that you need to basically play for a minute or two to get the gold, it’s rendering this 2x Gold weekend basically worthless for me.

Anyone have any idea what I can do??

Comments

• ArkhuArkhu Member 7 Posts
    Been getting the same 'ads' since the update, I've a feeling they're like this now on purpose.
  • RaiseTheJollyRaiseTheJolly Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    Same here
  • RaiseTheJollyRaiseTheJolly Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    Is everyone’s chat working ok?
  • ArkhuArkhu Member 7 Posts
    Is everyone’s chat working ok?
    AFAIK my chat's working as intended.
  • G0CU6SGOG0CU6SGO Member 4 Posts
    This is gonna piss some people off something awful, including myself. That’s how I’ve helped build my team. By watching videos on these weekends and getting gold. They better fix this
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Experiencing same issues. Glu screwed something up with the most recent update. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    G0CU6SGO said:
    my account is G0CU6SGO. It’s 2x Gold weekend but the videos I’m watching aren’t ads anymore. They’re tutorials and demos for games. Regardless of how quickly I go through them, they still take longer than the normal 30 second videos/ads I usually get. I’ve tried resetting my my advertisements, re-downloading the app, and nothing works. 

I’m losing out in a lot of gold and I can’t figure out how to just get the normal ads. Like most people, I watch them mindlessly while I’m at work so I can rack up as much gold as I can. But since every time I click on the ad, it’s a tutorial/demo that you need to basically play for a minute or two to get the gold, it’s rendering this 2x Gold weekend basically worthless for me.

Anyone have any idea what I can do??
    Hey dude... your making it to hard on yourself.... I spend countless hours doing the videos because you can do other things while collecting. But I digress....the tutorial ones there's a time bar that goes around the x in the upper right hand corner of screen wait till it completes the circle and touch the x... you'll get your gold and as far as downloading the app videos you don't have to download anything...if you have an Android just simply push your back button and it takes you back to the screen to push for another video and you'll get your gold if youbhave an iPhone I have no idea but all you have to do is back out of the that screen.
  • SupremewolfpackSupremewolfpack Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    G0CU6SGO said:
    This is gonna piss some people off something awful, including myself. That’s how I’ve helped build my team. By watching videos on these weekends and getting gold. They better fix this