Options

WTF? this doesnt make sense to me....

peeps420peeps420 Member 16 Posts
i don't understand how I'm matched up against someone so much stronger than me. Plus, this dude's Win/Loss record is suspect. He scored 6 runs before I even got my first at bat lol. Hello Autosim. There's no point in even wasting my time right? I got blanked 12-0...

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Should have started your ace instead
  • Options
    peeps420peeps420 Member 16 Posts
    I didn't have any ice wraps and I wasn't about to spend 60 gold on one lol. Hamels would've gotten whooped too. That guy was so far ahead of my team it's ridiculous 
  • Options
    newfnewf Member 35 Posts
    That’s for sure cheater. No one gets to diamond with under 100 losses. Have blue check that out!!   Seems little suspicious too me!!!  
  • Options
    newfnewf Member 35 Posts
  • Options
    newfnewf Member 35 Posts
    How’s that for a match. 166 k is almost max team ?  
  • Options
    74elbrado74elbrado Member 2 Posts
    Its all wtf im at 41000 losing consistently to teams 33000 or less i havent had more than 3game win streak in last 4 prime events whats the point
  • Options
    genmills23genmills23 Member 26 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Maybe you should actually play some of the games because if you want to get technical just because you got the better team  doesnt mean you are going to win every game and it’s even in real life too.  
  • Options
    Dilly1312053Dilly1312053 Member 1 Posts
    Do u have you have to reach the number in all three epic moments to get the player?
  • Options
    mailman124mailman124 Member 1 Posts
    I consistently lose 4 out of 5 and sometimes all 5 prime games even though my team strength is better in all games. I don’t expect nor is it realistic to win every game but when I am better by thousands I should have a higher win percentage. 
  • Options
    Jddet16Jddet16 Member 24 Posts
    Don't just autoplay, bat in opposite directions and you can beat better teams. Also if you are only up by 1 and your pitcher is tiring, use an energy drink. It doesn't work all the time but you will win more, and still be an honest player with no cheats and still get jailed like me.