Options

I'm new to this. Team strength about 57K and 5 star. Now what?

Just started playing about 2 months ago. Totally love the game. I'm the GM of a garbage club.

I'm at 57K team strength and feel like I hit a ceiling. Every time I draft players they are nowhere near good enough to make my team.

I don't seem to be able to get gold in any way but spending a fortune, which I have done but I'm slowing down now because as I said my draft picks always suck.

I could use some sage advice!

Comments

• Options
    newfnewf Member 35 Posts
    Level up when you can,  silver players will suck when you become gold, gold suck when you go platinum, and so on!!!  And for gold you watch vids,  lots and lots of vids. Or spend 1,000’s of dollars. Also can do offers but some won’t work!!  Be careful there!!   
  • Options
    newfnewf Member 35 Posts
    And if you looking for good club , we have space open!!!  
  • Options
    JSTEW82JSTEW82 Member 3 Posts
    What's your club name?

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Level players up yes...but probably more importantly upgrade your team to the maximum of the level you are at.... eventually 5 star players are going to be no good and prime players are to take the place of 5 star players while you are trying to chase legend or other specialty players that will give you higher stats. Don't spend a lot money on this game I suggest you spend no money on this game you get no return on your investment. As nemf said videos videos if your consistent at it you get between 150-200 gold a hour. I strive for 1000-1200 daily in about a month or less depending on when double gold falls you can have 30000+ gold saved up ready for fan rewards.
  • Options
    JSTEW82JSTEW82 Member 3 Posts
    I have a handful of prime players and can never get enough prime xp to level them up. They're great now, but when I go platinum they'll be killing me. I have 2 legends also, but again, brutal to get xp. I've never done the video thing so I'll give it a go. Thanks.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2017
    It's going to get more expensive as you go the videos are the best way get your gold no money invested just some of your time... I've learned how to do other things while collecting gold it goes by quicker and before you know it you'll get a sizable amount saved up in no time