App crashing repeatedly

HappyGilmore619HappyGilmore619 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Hi: is anyone else having issues with the app crashing? I’ve tried on two different devices. One account works fine but my main account (and the one I’ve spent a lot of money on) keeps crashing. I’m assuming Glu is doing this on purpose to me since I had some choice words with them over the ridiculous playoff game disadvantage. Either way, I’m disputing recent charges since I can’t access the game. 

Comments

• Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    does it freeze and act like its loading?
  • HappyGilmore619HappyGilmore619 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    It loads up to 99 or 100 percent then crashes. I’ve reinstalled the app and that doesn’t help. I also tried on my second phone. Same result. 

Funny thing is my second account works fine. But that doesn’t help as I’ve spent all money on this one. Any suggestions?
  • Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    no idea.. just wondering if it was the same issue im having.. doesnt sound like it..
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2017
    That's weird but that's Glu for you doesn't surprise me... I wish you all the luck in the world on getting a refund because they have a disclaimer saying they don't refund money all sales are final. Everything I've heard from not only this year's version but previous years versions they are not in the mind frame to give money back... another reason I'll never spend my hard earned money on this game...you might as well use dollar bills to wipe your tale then use toilet paper to flush down the toilet with this game.
         No just because you voice your opinion they're not going to retaliate like that. To many other people are having issues like yours Happy for it to be a vindictive move. I don't think Glu hasn't stooped that low.... yet. 
       One last thing dude...you do look like Happy Gilmore.... that's pretty funny!!!
    Thx. Yes, shouldn’t have spent anything. It was a waste. Never again. 
    Do the videos you can average 250-300 gold an hour on non double gold days and double gold days I've averaged 600-750 gold an hour. Just time wasted...but you can do other things while the videos play... before you know it you'll have substantial amount of gold
  • thenati1thenati1 Member 4 Posts
    Same crashing issue here...is it not a server problem?  I’ve spent quite a bit of time building my team and now can’t even access the game.
    I imagine the league i joined will boot me too which sucks
    Using iphone 6 plus. Tried accessing game on another phone, same result. It’s only my main account which is odd. I have a second team and can access game fine with that one. 
  • Chad77Chad77 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    thenati1 said:
    Same crashing issue here...is it not a server problem?  I’ve spent quite a bit of time building my team and now can’t even access the game.
    Nati, it’s Wiz.  I’m locked out too.  I’m in touch with the club and they won’t boot us unless it looks permanent
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    If you're having issues, PM me your username.

I'm acknowledging there's an issue, but for what it's worth -- nobody associated with Glu is seeing an issue.  The first assumption is its device related, but we can't be sure unless we see it ourselves.  So if you see something weird, let us know and let us know EXACTLY what you're doing so it'll be easier to reproduce.,
  • Tmont8Tmont8 Member 7 Posts
    If you're having issues, PM me your username.

I'm acknowledging there's an issue, but for what it's worth -- nobody associated with Glu is seeing an issue.  The first assumption is its device related, but we can't be sure unless we see it ourselves.  So if you see something weird, let us know and let us know EXACTLY what you're doing so it'll be easier to reproduce.,

I'm having the same issue, one username works the other does not

• recarr40recarr40 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’m having the same problem. I’m on an IPhone 7. Started last night. App loads to about 90% then crashes tried it over and over with the same results. Very frustrating. I’ve spent a lot of money to build my team. I tried in installing and reinstalling but the issue persists. Seems like I’m not alone in this. Is GLU working on the issue?
  • Tmont8Tmont8 Member 7 Posts
    short answer, no. They know about it but I haven't heard anything resembling a "we're working on it"

Check out my thread in suggestions and feedback