Hard getting prime players

jimgjimg Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Spend lots of money but it's rare I get a good player nevermind a legend. 

Comments

• BrickBombzBrickBombz Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    WORD Karnel! I Bump An Easy $50 A Week And Never Catch S%$^! Its A Money Hole, But Like A DumbA$$, I Go And Bump Another Fifty The Very Next WeekLike Half A Tard?!
  • HarrydHarryd Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Save your gold for fan rewards. If you are spending that much money on gold anyways it won’t take long. Then when fan rewards start blow 30k on boxes. Even if you get nothing in the boxes you’ll get a prime and a legend
  • blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Using the fan reward event is exactly what I would do too. 

I've saved up close to $30k now. Would have been there except I stupidly kept playing the HR derbies and lost a few thousand gold. 

And today, I see that there aren't even prime or legend players available in the Fan Reward event.
  • Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    mine has wade boggs and prime craig kimbrel.. btw.. if youre gonna spend 30k on the weekend to get the prime and legend players, i would spend most of it on the moments drawing. it occasionally gives out prime and 5 star players, as well as gold and prime xp... 
  • dogman420dogman420 Member 15 Posts
    Ive got 2 in the past 6 montths,still waiting on a legend,,,,by the way i spend way to much cash on mystery boxes lately
  • Smokinjoeozlow3Smokinjoeozlow3 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    How many freaking boxes and prime picks do you have to buy to get a prime player!? It's ridiculous! I've spent so much money on this game it's depressing. 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2017
    It is a depressing game if you're spending real hard earned money...even if you finally get one the end does not justify the means and it never will!!!
  • brizzo1234brizzo1234 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My best luck has been to buy the 800 gold prime player mystery box. But it usually takes about 8 to 10 tries to get one of the 2 prime players. The 5 pack prime player box is your next best option I would say I get one prime player every 5 tries. So basically expect to spend 8k to 10k gold for a solid shot at a prime. 
    My best luck has been to buy the 800 gold prime player mystery box. But it usually takes about 8 to 10 tries to get one of the 2 prime players. The 5 pack prime player box is your next best option I would say I get one prime player every 5 tries. So basically expect to spend 8k to 10k gold for a solid shot at a prime. 
    That's a 100 bucks dude and that's not even for certain you'll get a prime player. The end does not justify the means.
  • Smokinjoeozlow3Smokinjoeozlow3 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I think tap sports just hates me lol 2 more prime picks tonight struck out again. Won the picks in the event so wasn't out any gold. Still sucks #nevergonnagetaprime
  • genmills23genmills23 Member 26 Posts
    One of my clan members landed the prime rizzo out of the cubs Indians box .  I believe it was his second try.   I call it lucky but yeah 
    I have saved up 30k in gold over many months and I will spend them on boxes and get me a Legends player this week end!

If I get lucky maybe I will get at least 1 prime player from those boxes.
    blueskies said:
    I have saved up 30k in gold over many months and I will spend them on boxes and get me a Legends player this week end!

If I get lucky maybe I will get at least 1 prime player from those boxes.
    And possibly get jailed
    Hope not... Got my gold 100% legit.

Just spent the 27000 to get the Legend Nolan Ryan nice!

Had to open 12 Prime boxes to make it. Got no primes, but did get twelve 5-stars.

My team improved so much it's insane. Crossing my fingers I don't get unjustly tagged as a cheater.  

I hope not either...for both you and Glu's sake....Glu better take note of what's going with EA sports with Star Wars Battlefront II....Pay attention Glu to what happens to greedy companies who unethically take advantage of their consumers...but at least EA sports has enough in them to try to correct the problem... will see if it happens...If EA sports make it right what's going to be your all's excuse Glu for price gouging  and unfair advantages?
    Can't log on now. A few days after I spent the gold I saved up. Looks like I was jailed... lol.

• newfnewf Member 35 Posts
    System was down. Working now!!
    Phew. False alarm sorry lol.
  • peeps420peeps420 Member 16 Posts
    I lucked out and got a Prime Johnny Cueto from an 800 gold prime player box on the first try. I also got a Prime Mookie Betts from the Moments section.... Another lucky pick
  • bigtrukinbigtrukin Member 3 Posts
    I still can’t get on gets to 90% n drops how do you know if your jailed n I hope I’m not I wouldn’t even know how to cheat I feel cheated out several hundred bucks n only hv 2 prime n 1 legend... uuugh this game is addictive n a waste
  • Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    there.seems to be almost no differance between a prime player and a 4.5 or 5 star player with 60 less on hitting and power.. not that ive noriced anyway..
  • BruceSutterBruceSutter Member 2 Posts
    My club has horrible luck with boxes. One of my players bought 16 legend boxes at 1500 gold/ box. He got nothing but XP.  EVERY SINGLE BOX WAS XP! It's a crime really. Most of us cannot afford to buy gold whenever we want so the gold is hard-earned. Investing in a heavy purchase like that and getting XP in return is the same as GLU flipping you off. Granted, I would have stopped at 5 boxes after that kind of return. Regardless, GLU really has to loosen up these boxes a bit, especially towards the end of this games lifespan which is where we're at right now.  It's a complete joke! 
  • genmills23genmills23 Member 26 Posts
    Save your gold for the weekend events. Always a prime in that award and plus you get some good players. 
  • orioles43rrorioles43rr Member 1 Posts
    Prime picks are garbage. Just bottom line playrs. Never any good picks.