Apple to remove Tap Sports from Apple Store?

popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports

If this version is not compatible anymore with apple products Big Mac will remove the app from the store. Maybe they might want to hire someone to fix it before they lose everything. What about refunds? What about compensation. This is horrible customer service. If there is problem. Own it. Report it. Fix it. Bad business management. Heads should roll.

Use reportaproblem.apple.com to review your purchases, receipts, and report a problem with an item that you bought. You can use reportaproblem.apple.com to view your purchases, receipts, and contact Apple Support with any problems with your past purchases.

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    That's awesome...that might get their attention.. I doubt it though....like I said in the other thread they consider it fixed, they now consider it an end user issue... that's apparent by their response to some of your all's claims that you all are putting into customer service.
  • popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts
    They must be working on a fix because it’s up and down it’s erratic.  customer support did get back to me and I was able to load and play the game last Wednesday it went down Friday and Sunday but it did work on Saturday.  

it seems to be just an iPhone thing Apple doesn’t like that kind of shit 

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    My wife has an iPhone...she disputed some stuff and Apple took care of it no Apple doesn't play around...see Glu that's what good customer service is suppose to be like!
  • popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I’m starting to feel a little bit screwed on this deal. This is happening to hundreds possibly thousands of users they don’t seem to care it’s their lack of attention to the people that pay the bills really makes me sick. Lesson learned.