Game keeps crashing on start-up.

SethHP14SethHP14 Member 1 Posts
I'm using an iPhone 6+. I've already tried restarting the phone and re-installing the game. It seems to work when I'm not on my real account, but once I log in to my account, it crashes.

Comments

• popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts
    This all started last Tuesday it’s a nightmare I really hope they fix it I wish they would post something let us know they’re working on it
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    They'll just put the blame on the player saying it's a connection issue not enough bandwith or don't use data on your mobile carrier or I like this one they usually say you don't have enough ram on your phone for the game... seriously Glu
  • toberletoberle Member 9 Posts
    Mine did too
    i waited it out
    and it worked again
    took about 1/2 hour
    You’re lucky I’ve been waiting for two days
    This stinks too

• thenati1thenati1 Member 4 Posts
    I’ve been having the same problem since about Friday....will start to load then crash when I get to 95 or 100%.  What gives?  I missed most of the weekend event, and no response from GLU customer support.
  • thenati1thenati1 Member 4 Posts
    I tried all of their troubleshooting suggestions and even checked my bandwidth.  I have no issues with my phone, this is an app/server problem.  None of my other apps are affected.
    I know man nothing works I’ve tried everything what kind of phone do you have I have an iPhone 6 ass my son has the iPhone 7 and he’s not having an issue I connect with Facebook and sodas eat it just seems to be a hit and miss sort of problem
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I'm telling you all... I've been through this with TSB 15 and 16 this is the only edition I haven't had an issue like you all are having. But in the previous years Glu customer service always always put it back on the end user.... I'm telling you all if we haven't heard anything from them about it like we did after the update went live the other week... they are considering it fixed and it's a end user issue....believe me I've been there I've lived it.. The only way you could maybe get it looked into is contacting bluleopard... he's the only person at Glu that actually gets anything done... he's an advocate for us... nobody else that I've dealt with there seems to care... not to say nobody else does care but it seems far, few and in between but bluleopard is one of the few who do care.
    edited November 2017
    All they have to say some of the users report a problem I’m working on it but no customer service no announcements and especially the in app purchases that’s real bullshit.  as soon as I get back in and I can play again I am never buying a **** thing in that game again