Crash Tech Support

popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts
edited November 2017 in Bug Reports
This is what i got from tech support.
Type of Phone: Iphone 6s
Length of Outage: Tues/Friday/Sunday
Country / State: Niagara Falls / CA

>

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues in loading the game.

Before we do anything else, please don't uninstall the game. Here are the things that you can do to try to fix this issue:

1. Make sure that the internet connection is great. Using a strong Wi-Fi connection is recommended rather than a 3G or 4G network.
2. Make sure there's enough free space (at least 2 GB to 2.5 GB) on your device storage and RAM for the game's caching purposes.
3. Please close the game, and all the other apps running in the background.
4. If that doesn't help, then turn off your device for a minute, and then turn it on. Not only will this refresh the game's connection, but also all the game's content.

If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to let us know. Have a good one!

Regards,
Jose

Reply with your status:

Type of Phone:
Length of Outage:
Country / State: 

------

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Jose obviously has no clue... I told you it's the end user's fault...how could it ever be Glu's fault...see no mention of we will investigate the issue or anything like that it's automatically a connection issue...yeah there is connection issue alright... customer service needs to check their bandwidth connection with the customer there's not much of a connection there!
  • popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts
    MORE TECH HELP.

I understand that you're having trouble playing the game.
    Please try rebooting your device a few times.
    Reinstalling can also help as long as you can log in afterwards.

• Chad77Chad77 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    blueleopard responded to one of the posts in general discussion.  They acknowledge a problem but are having trouble recreating it.  I sent him a pm to try to explain the issue in detail and also everything that I have tried.  I was able to get into my account last night from a PC but it didn't work very well but that could have been my WiFi speed.  You should send him a pm using [TSB] blueleopard and let him know your game username and describe the issue.
    how can you play on the web? how can i pm? I don't have his contact info.. thanks for you help.
    To pm there should be a mail icon at the bottom left of your screen if you are on your phone.  If you are on a PC you should have an inbox at the top right of the screen.  Open click new message and start typing [TSB] blueleopard in the To field.  It should bring him up as an option and click on him when it does.  I googled how to play on a PC last night and you can do it using a downloadable app called BlueStacks.
    My baseball brother.. thanks man!  <3
    You're welcome!  Hopefully they can get it resolved soon!
    it worked great at first. omg when I went to connect my facebook it connected and came back and wiped my data. then I tried my phone, same thing. data is gone from facebook archive backup.
    Yikes!  How did you get on?
    bluestack seemed to work great. i installed tbs17 and went through the how to play. it game me a username like it always does. done this a few times so nothing new at this point. then i connected through facebook none of my data came back. then i tried my phone and same thing. the temp user created with bluestack is there not my old data. so i hit up tech support. hoping i can get an email login reset to access my data. i tried using my user name and it said taken so i'm hoping to get in via email. looks like the facebook backup is gone gone. 
    On my phone used the forget password on the email login. got my data back because is saw 22 notifications and it crashed. so there is still hope. now i'm trying the bluestack again. 
    Holy shit i'm playing on pc. my data is back. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!
    Nice!  Now if they could only figure out the iPhone issue.  It's the only way I can log on regularly.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    You all are better people than me... I remember all this same crap happened to me with TSB 2015... I got to the point where I was like 'why do I care so much about a stupid mobile game' I uninstalled it and waited for TSB 2016 to come out... just think about for a minute TSB MLB 2018 will go live in a few months none of your all's hard work, time spent, or money spent will transfer over...we will be starting all over again with a brand new app. Let's keep everything in perspective people
    I learned my lesson. i made a few app purchases and want to finish it out.. they got me right in the OCD those bastards.

NO MORE IN APP PURCHASES FOR ME! I'M OVER MY OCD TO IMPROVE A TEAM I CAN'T PLAY.