Crashing still? Seriously??

jayl1jayl1 Member 7 Posts
this shit is still going on? How can they charge people the prices they do for gold, if the **** thing doesn’t even work?

Comments

• popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts
    edited November 2017

iphone. 3/7 days it worked this week. as soon as you load your backup boom! iphone only. do you think mlb and apple will continue to affiliate with these lame fucks? they tell ya to reboot. wow. own it, fix it, post it.
  • jayl1jayl1 Member 7 Posts
    How do you complain to Apple? Never had to do it
    edited November 2017
    I did a post about that. 

REPORT A PROBLEM WITH APP TO APPLE STORE.
    -------------------------------
    Use reportaproblem.apple.com to review your purchases, receipts, and report a problem with an item that you bought. You can use reportaproblem.apple.com to view your purchases, receipts, and contact Apple Support with any problems with your past purchases.

http://tapsportsbaseballforums.com/discussion/1544/apple-to-remove-tap-sports-from-apple-store#latest
    we should complain to mlb too.
    apple will yank the app if it not functioning on iphone.
    works fine for android
  • jayl1jayl1 Member 7 Posts
    Ok great thanks
    edited November 2017
    Is your game working today. my iphone is loading now.. big surprise.

• whalahswhalahs Member 2 Posts
    Mine works until I log into my account ... I’ve played everyday since the app came out. Probably purchased around $50 in gold. (Not as much as most but still this is the only game I’ve ever spent money on in game purchases)

Some people have talked about cheating or getting banned. Ive never cheated or tried to cheat. I’ve never even googled how to cheat lol so unless my user ID is messed up I’m not sure what’s wrong. Delete the app.. down load like new. Everything is great ... sign into my account backup to email and boom app force closes ever single time. Tried all day long. I’ve left feedback to the developers and tried getting ahold of a mod here and no luck.

iphone 7+ and iPhone 8+ one with Apple Beta software one running newest stable build. Even tried on my kids iPads and it crashes the moment I add my user is.

Any suggestions ? 
  • dogman420dogman420 Member 15 Posts
    You are jailed
  • dogman420dogman420 Member 15 Posts
    Good luck getting out,,,,this game is in the early stages of a class action lawsuit ,,,take that for what its worth
    Did you try blue stack clean up your account get all your games out of the way like life-support and get a hold of tech-support and give them your username go help you out