TSB17 Loading Issues

2Next

Comments

• B1RDT0WNB1RDT0WN Member 23 Posts
    I wasn't aware of that. Good information. I'm not sure if what I was doing with FB login was necessarily why I was able to play but it worked. Tonight it will eventually go past 61% but it is a long wait - and in game between innings or after games it's about 30 - 40 seconds between loads. 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    You're still encouraged to use your own e-mail, because if you forgot your password, you're screwed.
  • ChampionChampion Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Still cant get past 89% on the start up screen.
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Message me, I might have a quick fix for that.
  • AlexplaysdrumsAlexplaysdrums Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    B1RDT0WN said:
    Easier steps - iOS go to settings - Facebook - password - re-enter password - hit done - - connect to tsb17 - wait a minute - crush.  

Email users maybe try settings - email - re-enter password- same steps etc? Anything that gets new authentication. 
    I'm finally able to log in to mine after almost a whole day.... but yes I got the FB update today also and I can't use my club store, cannot use winnings or loyalty.... can only chat with them... no leader boards etc.... and use iOS and probably spent 2k plus $$ on this game minimum. This is ridiculous and have wrote to Glu support tonssss of times and nothing back but the same auto response. Drumsarelife is my username on 16/17. This just sucks man. 
  • NoofamurphyNoofamurphy Member 2 Posts
    is anyone else having loading issues? i can only get to 10 percent and then the pp closes, i have closed down and rebooted and still cant get any further
  • dsc4954dsc4954 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yup same here 10% then nothing 
  • dalyjoe22193dalyjoe22193 Member 1 Posts
    Yep it crashes after 10%
    We're on it now.
  • daddychaz33daddychaz33 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    App keeps crashing at 90%
  • popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts

Is it a apple / Facebook thing.

Phone 6s / ipad4

If I reinstall app it will works. When I then connect Facebook. It crashes.

• My app crashes at 90% on my account
  • popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts
    wow its working now..
  • My app crashes at 90% on my account
    I’m on an iPhone 6s
  • It now gets into the game for a second and crashes
  • Is anyone working on the crashing?
  • jaybird15jaybird15 Member 4 Posts
    My game keeps crashing at 90%. What’s the dealio?
  • morrissmmorrissm Member 1 Posts
    App keeps crashing at 90% since last night and can’t get on..(iPhone 6s latest iOS 11 installed)