Options

Just the worst

Local150Local150 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
There's nothing worse then being on round 9-10 of any level in derby slugger event and getting a phone call!!!  Why most it start all over to round 1? Can this be fixed 

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited November 2016
    That actually is the fix.

Sucks, I know.  It's happened to me.  I've also lost a few derbies because I receive texts that keep me from paying attention to the ball.

Best advice I can give is if you're doing something incredibly time consuming, like the Super Slugger event, turn your cellular data off but keep the Wi-Fi on while having yout phone's Wi-Fi calling disabled.  It's an extra step, yes, but at least it'll keep you from being interrupted while you get that slugger.
  • Options
    Local150Local150 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Thank you my friend for the info
  • Options
    ChrisBlueJChrisBlueJ Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Yeah, that's not good advice, I can't just switch the phone mode off on my phone as it's for work. It was working fine when it could have those brief momentary pauses that happen with text interruptions, and whatnot. 
    Phone calls, I can see getting reset to that start of that round like a loss. 
  • Options
    It’s November, 2017 and this still has not been fixed?!  I was on Round 10 of the HR Derby event and lost all of my progress and had to start completely over - simply due to an incoming phone call.  The worst part is:  I DIDN’T EVEN ANSWER THE CALL.  I DECLINED IT.  This is a serious bug.  You should not lose your progress...the timer should keep counting down, sure...but to just automatically wipe all of your progress out due to a game interruption is rediculous.
  • Options
    joshlogan21joshlogan21 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    If you have an iPhone, turn in the do not disturb option and you’re good.