Spending money

how much money are you spending?

Comments

• Options
    Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    zero..
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Absolutely nothing and will never ever until they make the odds better, lower the amount gold you've gotta spend and lower prices for gold.... I mean did everyone see the walk off hero prices....$19.99... but that's on special....they are regularly $175.00...I mean seriously...Glu needs to have a reality check!!!
  • Options
    toberletoberle Member 9 Posts
    edited November 2017
    After I spent money.... I started getting all those walk off offers
    some great players

• Options
    IOWNTZONEIOWNTZONE Member 3 Posts
    I accidentally bought Trea Turner for $80.  I was new at the time, was curious how much he was so I clicked him.  Then it said buy him for $80?  I hit my home button to get out of it.  Too bad I forgot my thumb print finalized my purchases.  Lesson learned that day.
  • Options
    CowboyUp04CowboyUp04 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I WAS getting them and now nothing.  I still spend money but those offers are gone.  No VIP gift yet either although 2 friends received theirs.  No newsletter yet either. 
  • Options
    CRUSHCITYHOFCRUSHCITYHOF Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Honestly, if it’s an Astros player I’ll usually do whatever it takes. I’ll buy gold or the players themselves like I did the Walk Off Hero Black Friday Bregman and Springer. 
  • Options
    FTTEDWebbFTTEDWebb Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Absolutely nothing and will never ever until they make the odds better, lower the amount gold you've gotta spend and lower prices for gold.... I mean did everyone see the walk off hero prices....$19.99... but that's on special....they are regularly $175.00...I mean seriously...Glu needs to have a reality check!!!
    let me know if you need anything I'm getting rid of all my gold and stuff dirt cheap
  • Options
    GoCubsGoGoCubsGo Member 2 Posts
    Where can you purchase walk off hero’s 
  • Options
    Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    They randomly pop up when you first run the game, mostly during weekend events (Fri-Sun).
  • Options
    Jddet16Jddet16 Member 24 Posts
    Spend at much as you want, you'll still get jailed for no reason