Options

VIP

Anyone else feel they are VIP worthy?  I don’t know what else I need to do to get that status.  

Comments

• Options
    FlatEarth333FlatEarth333 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Yea wth...i can't figure out how to get designated with the vip...it's annoying bc i want to compete too man!!! 
  • Options
    dogman420dogman420 Member 15 Posts
    It just depends how much you have spent on the game,i think if your over 1000$ you should be good to go,,,,but really all it gets you is a vip moniker,,,woo hoo big deal
  • Options
    I looked through my Google play records to add up what I've spent on this game-and I'm past that mark lol.  I can't believe i just admitted that in a public forum hahaha.  Dang-i just wanna be able to play in the special events too
  • Options
    dogman420dogman420 Member 15 Posts
    There arent any "special" vip events 
  • Options
    Yea there are.  Juanny won the last two-you win 30k legend xp, or i think top prize is a custom prime player w your own face on it.  
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Just a waste of money... I can think of a thousand better things to do with a thousand dollars even hundred dollars even .99...then to waste it on this trifling game!
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    My team strength is 71000+ with 3 legends leveled up to 5 in the gold tier with the rest of my line up that has prime players leveled to various degrees in the gold tier only 4- 5 star pitchers leveled to 10 rest is prime pitchers leveled variously. Only 2- 5 star players as subs leveled to ten...also my upgrades are almost to 60...and I did NOT spend a single dime on this game! 
  • Options
    cyboji59cyboji59 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I see I now have vip hotline, does that mean I'm in?
  • Options
    CRUSHCITYHOFCRUSHCITYHOF Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I’ve heard VIP’s receive a secret ceremony where the Glu CEO has each candidate kneel and swear allegiance. I’m pretty sure a flaming sword is involved. The ritual concludes with the newly minted VIPs tar and feathering players caught illegally acquiring gold.