Suggestions and Feedback

Comments

• tiletech78tiletech78 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm not impressed with the mess that is TSB 2017. The tourneys and prizes are a joke. 
    The Main event is a rigged mess.
    The mystery boxes.... Laughing stock of the game.
    Half the pitches I face are in the dirt.
    The infield shifts are a blatant infield cheat.
    I could go on but it's obvious you GLU wont respond.
     I'm close to finding a new baseball game
  • MrOctober7MrOctober7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Please issue a statement if you have not already about the members who were banned from contributing to their leagues. I understand the reason for it due to loyalty point cheating but we are all still hanging onto our teams in hopes of being able to use them again. 
  • BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    FYI to people like @MrOctober7 ... Glu doesn't monitor these boards. BlueLeopard is more of a school crossing guard here... not a liaison. He checks in now and then, and makes sure nobody is getting abusive. But, whenever a problem arises... he sends you to the in-game Customer Non-Support for their copy & paste answers.

My Customer Non-Support guy is Juan... who I haven't spoken to in weeks because when I did have a problem, he would copy and paste stuff from the FAQs. Hell, one time he pasted a FAQ answer from Deer Hunter!!! Another time when I didn't get my rewards from leveling up from Silver to Gold, he told me since I had more than 400 gold in my account, I MUST have received the reward. Ticket closed.

The reality is Glu employs foriegn centers to handle their in-game CS tickets, and these people have no idea what in the hell they are talking about. They don't even try to fake it like they are reading from scripts... they just say whatever random crap they can to close the ticket, and therefor make their Customer Service numbers look good for Glu so they will keep them employed. There is no known way to contact Glu directly... as they don't have an email that I could find, and don't monitor their own social media accounts.
  • MrOctober7MrOctober7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Figures...
  • Chuck49Chuck49 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Pleeeze stop making us say whether we like the game after every win
  • Mets121741Mets121741 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Make the event timer larger on the main screen. When I'm waiting for the streak timer to get down to 1-2 minutes left to play the next match, its annoying I cant just glance at the timer. Because its 6 point font (or lower), I have to really stop everything and look at the timer. Very irritating.
  • GrayHeadedMuleGrayHeadedMule Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    It would be nice to be given the opportunity to bunt or steal anytime you want. 
    Why not have double steals. Fix the outfielders. They shouldn't be able to just run lol he hell, then throw a glove up and catch the ball. 
    How about when you hit a ball in the corner and it takes a while for the defense to get to the ball... give them a triple. 
  • humanraindelay67humanraindelay67 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Along with the speed of the pitch you should put what type of pitch was thrown (after the pitch has been swung at). There should also be a battling cage option to practice against those certain pitches which seem unhittable and kill you on a 3-2 count
  • StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I would like to see a countdown timer on the screen during sprint events, there's nothing worse than manually playing the inning, winning the game only to find out that your streak is over because you ran out of time. Also may I suggest you do something about the loading screens, it gets so boring seeing the same loading screen over and over and over again.
  • christian83christian83 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Tournaments Suck.....come on guys BOOOOO
  • codeman2280codeman2280 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This is about ads.  I'm fine with dealing with ads, but one in particular, the Draft Kings ad that comes up, ignores the fact that i have my settings on no sound and phone on vibrate...all other ads are muted, as is the game, but that one draft kings ad is loud despite my settings to be muted.  that is a terrible surprise when i am playing in a quiet room. I feel like this should not be allowed for users who have selected no sounds/music!
  • Tommy67Tommy67 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I think it is unfair that the second round draft pick choices aren't better! I just spent $100,000 and did NOT get a player above 3.5 stars! The lowest rated player on my active roster is 4 stars! And, even when i spend gold on higher draft picks, I STILL never get a player over 3.5. You really give me NO INCENTIVE to buy more gold, when its just a waste of money!
  • cubsdudejakartacubsdudejakarta Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Not sure if this board is actually monitored, but I think it would be a good idea to have some kind of prize for winning stat categories in season mode. Seems like it would be a pretty simple add since the stats are already tracked.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Not sure if this board is actually monitored, but I think it would be a good idea to have some kind of prize for winning stat categories in season mode. Seems like it would be a pretty simple add since the stats are already tracked.
    That would be awesome but they are not unfortunately (just guessing because it's too hard for Glu to give things away that easily) already giving away a lot good awards for wins completed.
  • yankees1rkyankees1rk Member 2 Posts
    Your offers stink they hardly ever pay if it just says enter email then if u enter the email then they should pay u and they dont and videos where do i start they hardly are there u shoud get better offers or pay the ones u have up 
  • sandbaggertresandbaggertre Member 1 Posts
    It would be nice if we were able to set our own lineups and if we were able to change pitchers during an inning if they're in a situation or an option to change a pitcher after every inning.
    It would be nice if we were able to set our own lineups and if we were able to change pitchers during an inning if they're in a situation or an option to change a pitcher after every inning.
    That would be awesome for the price everyone pays for gold and how much gold we have to give up for draft picks and mystery boxes we should be able to change pitchers like that but this game is about offense not pitching or match ups.
  • BuckmbBuckmb Member 1 Posts
    Need more control of the game. More option during game play, like calling for a steal on a 3-1 count. Things like that. Awesome game though 
  • ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Bonus Team / Player(s) & Franchise Store choices -> Today is hits by any Mariners or Cruz. I have neither on my roster, that’s okay. Let’s see if I could add a temporary hitter (even when not a favorite better stat choice), to my ranks. Oddly none are available picks. Suggestion - when there is a feature bonus, make it obtainable even if a wildcard result when added to Team.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • newfnewf Member 35 Posts
    It would be nice to receive slugger draft picks somewhere along the way!!   Only place I see them is season mode. And gotta spend few days befor you get there. Seems that slugger team hard to upgrade!!  
  • Texas1015Texas1015 Member 1 Posts

In regards to Walk Off Hero event....

Once again, Glu has created an event that is virtually impossible for the casual player to win. I think the Glu bigwigs need to realize that not every one of their devoted followers can afford to drop $200 a week for gold to win these impossible events.

I'm very disappointed in the direction this game is going.  TAP Baseball '18 may not be a game I want to delve into now.

Get it together, GLU, and stop with the greed

• jaysfan57jaysfan57 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Is it me that just figured this or has anyone else. Just looked at this wknds fan rewards & compared them to what you get in the player store. The 1400&2800 gold bar players r only worth 300-500 bars, the 4800 = 300, 11000=500, 25000=1700/1900 bars. Anyone agree that this is a ripoff?
    They are raping us and not being considerate enough to use lube....dang it Glu I said stop it that hurts!!!!
  • BlackPearlBlackPearl Member 5 Posts

• BlackPearlBlackPearl Member 5 Posts
    yes I agree. If my pitcher has the most wins in the league @ the end of a season. I should get another pick for a pitcher.
  • Falco25Falco25 Member 4 Posts
    This game is a joke just like tap2016. I'm not spending a dime on thos crap. Thos game gets worse as you go on. Homerun event? You time it right it's out of the park. Regular game its a slow grounder back to the pitcher every time. Take this game amd shove it up your ass!!
  • reesie2424reesie2424 Member 1 Posts
    I to k the games are rigged! I’ll have double the team experience and get smashed. This game is about to get deleted. 
    Home run hero is a bigger joke yet. Fastball down the middle every time is a pop up! You guys are joke!!!
  • Batman531Batman531 Member 2 Posts
    I’ve never seen a pitcher field so many damn balls in a game.  C’mon,   Really?
    Yeah this game has a lot of flaws in it. I’m about ready to uninstall.