Options

Events

RyystRyyst Administrator, Moderators 17 Posts
This category will include news from the Tap Sports Baseball Devs and Admins regarding special events!

Comments

• Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
     So are we going to have a homerun derby event this Thursday or not???  I had a pop up message today saying we would but that same message was sent a few weeks ago and it was turned into a league event at the last minute.
  • Options
    tmoneytmoney Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Do leagues mean nothing now? Hr derby is too hard to participate in during a work day
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    tmoney said:
    Do leagues mean nothing now? Hr derby is too hard to participate in during a work day

Unless they change the format they mean nothing concerning club events but there still an easy way for gold if your team is good enough. 
  • Options
    AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Monday should be league AND tournament day 
  • Options
    fitefite Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I don't really care for the home run derby because it's never a fair match. They have us going up against other players which would be cool but not enough people play them to make it a fair battle. If they make a event out of it then it would work better if they had you going against a bot. 

When it comes to the league from 16 I really enjoyed that. I think that they should bring that back on here. 
  • Options
    Rebles90Rebles90 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Need HR derby format from 17' on 16'.. league play sucks!!!!
  • Options
    marc8282marc8282 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    The new derby event for '17 is not very fun.. very expensive gold wise and just not fun 
  • Options
    WannaSmashKellyNashWannaSmashKellyNash Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I absolutely LOVED the Slugger club event we had this past Thursday. 100X better than the 2016 derby event.

Love the option to autoplay them except on last round of level. Didn't mind spending gold to rack up big points. Autoplaying cost a little cash but nowhere beat the $250-$300k I'd usually spend on tourney event for about half the points I was able to rack up in the slugger event.

Sure I had to buy some more sluggers but the return on exp points was great. Had to make sure to change "gameplan" settings roster decision from potential to current though. 

Best part of all was the amount of times I won. I always feel like tourneys are rigged because I get matched with teams that are a whole tier or 6 or 7 levels above me all the time. So it felt good to play an event where I won a lot.

oh and it was nice to have like $300k cash left at end of event instead of being dead broke like on tourney days. All my clubbies loved the event more than Thursday tourneys too. Don't see how anyone couldn't.

i hope this is going to be weekly.
  • Options
    biz808biz808 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    LOVED the event, great way to add points to the club. Also liked how you could start over after finishing instead of being locked out of playing.
  • Options
    RaiseTheJollyRaiseTheJolly Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    I just finished in 100th place in the weekend prime event but did not receive my 5 star specialty draft pick. Did anyone else receive one that was supposed to receive one? Anything I can do? I screen shot the reward screen for proof.
  • Options
    RaiseTheJollyRaiseTheJolly Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 0 Posts
    That's me. RAISETHEJOLLY R
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Welcome to Glu... where Juan... Jose... or Nemish will respond to your in-game Customer Non-Support ticket and tell you "Deer Hunter is just one of Glu's many games. If you feel that you hit the animal, but did not receive your reward, please clean game cache and try again. Ticket closed."

Yep... makes no damn sense to us either since you ain't playing deer hunter!!! Welcome to TSB 2017, where Glu has screwed customers with EVERY AVAILABLE CHANCE!!!
  • Options
    BruceSutterBruceSutter Member 2 Posts
     Today's three star event is the worst you've cone up with yet. So, you expect us to spend hard earned gold for a 3- star player... for one day. No thanks.