Opinion on legend vs prime multipick

I have 24,000 gold to spend. Has anyone bought the legendary multipick? Have you gotten a legend player from it? 
I have bought 3 prime multidrafts before and never got a prime player

Comments

• joshlogan21joshlogan21 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Your question really depends on how good your team is.  If you would benefit from a few solid 5 star players with the potential to get something better, then the legend multi draft isn’t a bad adoption. However if the only players that make your team better are legends then it’s a complete waste of resources.  If your club is solid and you need to simply add a few players here and there I would recommend to first attempt to get the main prize in fan rewards if you have enough gold. 24000 will get you a signature legend Nolan Ryan this weekend.  After that I would buy the mystery boxes with the players you are wanting and save the gold until they become available.  I have bought multiple legend multi drafts in the past, 7-8 total, and have never received a Legend player. The best I got from them was a prime Sabathia and a prime Posey.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Yeah the multi pick drafts are useless and a waste of resources... I have had much better luck doing the individual picks like one out of every five for prime and one out of seven or eight for legend. Leave the multi picks alone...go with individual picks and mystery boxes
  • Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    For me the Prime multi draft has helped out the most...
  • genmills23genmills23 Member 26 Posts
    Legends draft picks haven’t helped me much. Actually not at all 
  • blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I have tried the prime multipick 11 times, I have never got a prime. I imagine the odds are not very good in multidrafts.  I liked the multidrafts because they guaranteed a 5 star player, which I could use. As it turned out though, I had 3 repeat 5-star picks, meaning I only got upgrades for them. I did get the prime Gray this weekend by spending 10k gold. I didn't wanna wait for a future legend. 
  • genmills23genmills23 Member 26 Posts
    We hit the club bonus for legendary picks and ranged from 4-5 star players.  Mostly under 5.   No one pulled a legend which is ok but at least have a top tier 4.5 or 5 star player.    I also bought another multi pack and nothing.  

My club has pulled more prime players from the prime picks then anything. 
  • olesoles Member 11 Posts
    The club progress legend pick also has a significantly lower chance than buying the pick
  • cyboji59cyboji59 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Only could get legend by spending 24000 gold. No box has ever produce one for me. Same for prime draftime pick. Only got some thru boxes.