Options

Am i jailed or is this a glitch?

squirterssquirters Member 21 Posts
I went on and i cant chat in general at all or donate to my club. I also cant access the club store, says its unavailable. Is this a glitch? If im jailed i have no idea why. Is this happening to anyone else?. 

Comments

• Options
    Hello anyone from glu like what even is this
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    You are jailed.... good luck because you are guilty until proven innocent....pm bluleopard he should be able to help you out... he's a good guy...
  • Options
    DignansDignans Member 4 Posts
    Yup, you are jailed.  Same thing happened to me a couple days ago and Glu doesn’t seem to care.
  • Options
    goathunter23goathunter23 Member 2 Posts
    They don't care at all.  Same thing happened to me.  I have never cheated unless tons of video watching is now cheating.
  • Options
    RamvantRamvant Member 1 Posts
    Same here. Apparently I’ve used a cheat. I wouldn’t know how to!  Any idea how long this BS will continue?
  • Options
    No dude like i have never done anything other than gold offers from fyber that dont even work half the time and watch videos. They invited me as an early player to this game. Like come on glu
  • Options
    Bjornhelm2Bjornhelm2 Member 2 Posts
    Same has just happened to me, saved gold from vids just got my club stronger and now locked out of most functions. Just want to play the game
  • Options
    I just dont know what it could be that triggered it u know. Well, i guess just keep the hope alive eh guys. 
  • Options
  • Options
    This is such bs ive never done anything wrong. I dont even know how i would
  • Options
    Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I heard they will do this if anyone in your team is cheating, maybe that is the reason.
  • Options
    Customer support messaged me on the app saying it wasnt their issue. Thanks glu thats great 
  • Options
    Im unjailed assuming cause of blueleopard