Spending money

how much money are you spending?

Comments

• Dennis27Dennis27 Banned Users, Member 0 Posts
    zero..
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Absolutely nothing and will never ever until they make the odds better, lower the amount gold you've gotta spend and lower prices for gold.... I mean did everyone see the walk off hero prices....$19.99... but that's on special....they are regularly $175.00...I mean seriously...Glu needs to have a reality check!!!
  • toberletoberle Member 9 Posts
    edited November 2017
    After I spent money.... I started getting all those walk off offers
    some great players

• IOWNTZONEIOWNTZONE Member 3 Posts
    I accidentally bought Trea Turner for $80.  I was new at the time, was curious how much he was so I clicked him.  Then it said buy him for $80?  I hit my home button to get out of it.  Too bad I forgot my thumb print finalized my purchases.  Lesson learned that day.
  • CowboyUp04CowboyUp04 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I WAS getting them and now nothing.  I still spend money but those offers are gone.  No VIP gift yet either although 2 friends received theirs.  No newsletter yet either. 
  • CRUSHCITYHOFCRUSHCITYHOF Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Honestly, if it’s an Astros player I’ll usually do whatever it takes. I’ll buy gold or the players themselves like I did the Walk Off Hero Black Friday Bregman and Springer. 
  • FTTEDWebbFTTEDWebb Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Absolutely nothing and will never ever until they make the odds better, lower the amount gold you've gotta spend and lower prices for gold.... I mean did everyone see the walk off hero prices....$19.99... but that's on special....they are regularly $175.00...I mean seriously...Glu needs to have a reality check!!!
    let me know if you need anything I'm getting rid of all my gold and stuff dirt cheap
  • GoCubsGoGoCubsGo Member 2 Posts
    Where can you purchase walk off hero’s 
  • Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    They randomly pop up when you first run the game, mostly during weekend events (Fri-Sun).
  • Jddet16Jddet16 Member 24 Posts
    Spend at much as you want, you'll still get jailed for no reason