Options

The forums are moving.

[Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
Hey everyone,

I hope you all had a happy new year!

I also wanted to thank all of you, the Tap Sports Community, on making MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017 the most successful game in our studio's existence.  In addition to an ever-changing landscape as far as gameplay goes, we've also been giving out more freebies than ever during the holidays, and I hope you all have enjoyed them.

Now, back to business.  Our forum is moving.  I didn't want this to happen, but I fought as best I could.  The forum will be reabsorbed by the Glu Communities, and it'll be a part of our new community initiative at communities.glu.com.  Glu wants all its communities in one centralized place, and Tap Sports will be a part of that.

Over there, you'll find a light and slightly more sleek look, and for further good news... all of your accounts and stats are being migrated.  You don't even have to sign up for a new account.  Your login will work perfectly fine.

I do apologize if this inconveniences anyone, but I'm sure this change will be for the better, and I'll still be around to look over things.

Thanks!
- Blue

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It stinks that the forums moved but if it's the best I guess it's a good thing...at least we don't have to  create a new account everything transfers over... I wish TSB worked that way.....
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I don't see an option for Tap17
  • Options
    olesoles Member 11 Posts
    Yea cant find it nothing since march of last year
  • Options
    Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Any word on the date this will take place?
  • Options
    Elim2015Elim2015 Member 3 Posts
    I just got into this community to leave inputs but whats best for tap sports should be best for us the customers/players ... And they know what thier doing .. They do have ONE of the most successful games on Glu Sports out in the market ;-) !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Elim2015Elim2015 Member 3 Posts
    I also HOPE they dont make a TAP SPORTS 2018 .. i rather stay on TAP SPORTS 2017 and just get updates ..it's sooo much faster ;-) !!!!!!
  • Options
    Jddet16Jddet16 Member 24 Posts
    If I wasn't jailed I might care. 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Well, you responded, so thanks for caring.