Options

Will any of my progress/players transfer to MLB TSP 18?

CRUSHCITYHOFCRUSHCITYHOF Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
Apologies if this has been asked a million times.

Comments

• Options
    Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Would love to know this too...
  • Options
    DignansDignans Member 4 Posts
    You can’t.  You have to start new.
  • Options
    DecaturStaleyDecaturStaley Member 3 Posts
    Would be nice if all your 2017 players and team levels could convert to exp and money to level up players and team in 2018
  • Options
    DignansDignans Member 4 Posts
    And chances are your team will unjustly be jailed and you’ll have to restart or quit the game anyways.
  • Options
    weid7weid7 Member 3 Posts
    I really hope so... just ggot a couple signature PRIME cubs and I really don't want to lose them lol
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Does not transfer over... that's why spending any amount of money on this game is futile....you get some awesome players and then you start over again... Glu are nothing but crooks!
  • Options
    Angelsfan73Angelsfan73 Member 3 Posts
    This is really messed up.  Alot of people have spent an enormous amount of time and money trying to build good teams. No where does it tell you before hand that all you do will be lost in a year and you have to start over. Feels like a damn scam. I would have never downloaded, played and paid for this game if I had known.  And now I'm seeing all of these "SALES" going on...... Just to lose all you buy within a few weeks.  Very scandalous on GLUs part, if you ask me. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Exactly if they told you before hand then you'd never download the game and never buy anything from them... they think it's just a minor detail not worth of mentioning...you know go to a used car dealership pay for a car up front without looking at it or test driving it and then it blows up on you one day later...ummm... sorry there's no refund for that sir.... as you hear footsteps running away as fast as they can with your money...
  • Options
    Elim2015Elim2015 Member 3 Posts
    edited January 2018
    If they end up making a TAP SPORTS 2018 ... thats how it goes .. New team .. New sales .. New expiereinces .. No transfers .... Its a buisness like all buisnesses how would they make money if they allowed us to transfer our existing data from the last game (TAP SPORTS 2017).
  • Options
    Jddet16Jddet16 Member 24 Posts
    No, but you can get jailed for no reason