Options

Random match games (all of them) disappearing

TJSwobodaTJSwoboda Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
(tried to post this in bug reports, but there's a bug in bug reports...)

For the last couple of weeks, every single random match I start is gone the next day.  Nobody flaked, won or lost, just poof, gone.  I'm taking screenshots to save the names, and then starting new games with them.  This obviously isn't a good solution when I have a franchise player.

Anyone else having the same problem?  Then again, if someone else is missing 6000 gold from offers he completed, the game may be in more serious trouble than just random matches disappearing...

Comments

• Options
    My random games from yesterday were still waiting for me this morning; bit of a shock, and an especially good one as I had scored ten runs in one inning in one of the games.  We'll see if this is really fixed or not...
  • Options
    Jddet16Jddet16 Member 24 Posts
    Jailed for no reason
  • Options
    ...And yesterday's random matches just disappeared.  I won't be playing 2018.  I'll also be talking to whatever section at MLB handles authorized media like this, as well as the Kardashians' management.  I'm sure that girly Kardashian game Glu also does is bringing them money, and is probably about as well managed as Tap Sports Baseball.