Team is jailed... help????

Glu recently jailed my team that had VIP on it and that I’ve spent a ton of money on. But they won’t jail teams that are twice as good as me with no VIP status. Can anyone help me out?? I really want my team back

Comments

• Jddet16Jddet16 Member 24 Posts
    I've been jailed for a while with tons to donate to my team and TSb/glu won't respond. They seem not to care as long as they get $, they won't be getting anymore from me here or at ksb. 
  • DuttyJoxDuttyJox Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I was jailed this week and my team sucks considering I've played over 6,000 games.  Never loaded players or good/etc but they say I've had several infractions of their terms of service and was flagged for suspicious activity.  I had 2 club teammates log in to my account during a walk off event so the only thing suspicious was logging on from different devices in different parts of the country on the same day.  But I've never cheated, I've only managed to beat the walk off event once, and I've never even come close to being the slugfest events.  I never even come close to leading my own club in points, many weeks I'm not even top ten and I'm the leader.  Glu gives no valid reasoning for it, saying the can't because of their policies.  Total garbage!