Options

LOVE WALK OFF EVENT

I’m glad GLU got rid of Tournament Event, most people say it out. Walk Off has become my favorite event - at the end of the day a game is supposed to be fun and it’s great to introduce an innovative new event that REQUIRES something more than just tapping. 

Tips if if you haven’t played it much - you can set yourself up pretty well with XP,$, bonus games and more if you don’t auto play which costs $. The reward payout is great and it’s actuall fun. I usually am able to upgrade several of my players - easily get $100k cash and up to $300k when considering donation bonus. 

Comments

• Options
    JoeJetsJoeJets Member 1 Posts
    Walk Off is awesome. The slugger event should be set up the same way. I don’t like two separate rosters. The Walk Off allows you to use your team and it’s fun. Glu should consider making that modification to the slugger event.
  • Options
    Jetboy47Jetboy47 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I agree, allow your team to be sluggers, that would be great. Also offer rewards like you do each game you play on the walk off hero.
  • Options
    Falco25Falco25 Member 4 Posts
    I think walk off is a joke
  • Options
    devildog2323devildog2323 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I really liked walk off at first. Now its become extremely difficult. Crazy un-hittable sliders. If you swing you miss. If you let it go by somehow its a strike. I think it should have to throw a fastball at least once every 3 pitches so you have a chance
  • Options
    cascadechampcascadechamp Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I really liked walk off at first. Now its become extremely difficult. Crazy un-hittable sliders. If you swing you miss. If you let it go by somehow its a strike. I think it should have to throw a fastball at least once every 3 pitches so you have a chance. 
    I personally agree