Options

Make TSB 18 great again like 17

snuserssnusers Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
draft picks in tsb 18 make it unplayable unless u pay to win. Fix drafting and make it tiered like 2017 and itll make it a great game like 2017. Plus theres a ton of otjer glitches like having a bronze 10 player and drafting that player again and the game like glitching out amd nothing happens. Unlike 2017 where that player goes up a level

Comments

• Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    I agree with snusers. I started a club 2 years ago and soon it filled to 20 guys that all got to know each other from all over the world. it's been the best part of the game for me. luckily was sent guys that are all fun and reasonable and even though we can't get from play for free but still wanted to contribute guys, to the can spend some so teach me how to use these fan rewards to the fullest guys, and also the few big spenders that all becme friends fast enough that not only did they not complain about every guy that didn't score a million pts like them but also didn't leave us to go to loaded teams, being loyal and sticking togrther. Anyway, about 13 of the original 20 are still here 2 years later and the other 7 came in over time and we have became buddies that have never met but share Netflix accounts and talk about the good bad and the ugly as friends, a matter of fact, I was sick when I started our club and soon after I decided to trust the one guy that shared my attitude about being loyal and not kicking the guys that d9nt score much as long as they try and stay loyal to us. so I took a chance of this stranger being a dick or immature by kicking everyone and ruining the club and gave the whole thing to him (kcroyalslove) because he had more time and it was better for us all. I guess my point is I'm more proud of us keeping a club together through 2 versions of the game than hat players I have which is what makes the game great for me. which is why I hope you listens to guys like Snusers that actually care enough about the game to find it great yet lacking and bit greedy, but great and truly don't want to see it ruined hoping you (Glu) will find a way to make your money and also at least attempt to disguise the methods of making it a money trap and appear to care about the game and players at least enough to put us in the same priority universe as profits. I know I talk to much but I like the game to hence my long winded way of sayin i like the game, the clubs and friends alot, more in 17 when it was less greedy but understand the need to find a middle ground.

So although i I do get that glu's #1 job is to make as much money as possIible. without that there's no resources or reason to give us as good a game as possible, obviously. however I will say I agree with what you said without saying it, that this year was designed and tweaked to force players to hemorage money so extreme and in our face that it's a bit insulting as the prime and legendary exp. was required, and then you throw in the evo requirements which makes it impossible for normal play for free or minimal spending guys to keep their team if they want to progress. but before leopard jumps in about the same complaints lol,just kidding blue, I do tell guys to at least notice that they did allow us to stay at silver or gold tiers and compete as well as contribute just as much as some of the wealthier players which allows me to still enjoy glu and keep the threats and f bombs at a venting only level. That's also while Being aware of how they exploited our love of the game to make us their limitless atm machine. Just make another requirement to keep the players we spent tons on competitive and also from becoming usless non tangible invisible paper weights. i apoligize for any redundancy as I wrote this while sleep deprived and exhausted lol. listen to snusers and keep the game good and just make it little better and less like the glu golem the only wants it's precious. love the thanks guys