Options

Warning !!!!

rangar1969rangar1969 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
don’t by into there crap , they have shut down 2016 , 2017 is next ! They let us spend all the money and time to tell us tough !!! Don’t believe in check there is thousands of us stuck !!!

Comments

• Options
    rangar1969rangar1969 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    When you build your team up and they have drained all the money they can get , glu moves on !!!! 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2017 isn't being put on the backburner anytime soon.

In regards to TSB 2016, that game has been active for almost two and a half years, which is way more than the expectancy of any sports game in the genre.
  • Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Blue, the issue is that Glu gave no indication on Twitter, Facebook or these forums that they were going to pull the plug on ‘16. Many of us were still buying gold as late as last week, and if you log on now you STILL get pop-ups asking you to buy gold. That’s a bit disingenuous to say the least. I still don’t understand why they couldn’t just let the events run for those of us who still enjoyed playing ‘16, but to not announce they were dropping the game and allowing us to continue to buy gold right up to the end is a really bad deal. 
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    that's a fair way to see the situation without just blasting the developers and being angry. nicely said. I'd be upset to. that said without the obvious disappointment of those buying gold in the last days, I think an attempt by the programmers to add some type of system for bringing teams from 17 to 18 wether it be our teams and clubs as a hole over or im sure the most popular choice to be able to bring our players wether in a limited way or our whole teams whatever. I'm sure theirs a way to do it fairly , solving the gripes of the very customers spending money and also without letting the gluuuge mcduck out for everyone to see and use it's greed monster to make said money spenders bitter lol