Options

Weekend Fan Rewards Gold Progress Reset

DMR1254DMR1254 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
In last weekends fan rewards my gold progress all of a sudden reset back to zero. I sent in a message to customer service February 17th at 2:35pm notifying them of this problem. I customer service rep replied back at 5:14pm the same day asking for more info. I gave him more info. Then Sunday night, February 18th, at 11:23pm he finally replied back saying that he could "CONFIRM" that I had spent 21,400 gold for the fan rewards event. Because of the reset I couldn't tell how much gold I'd spent. So I spent what was needed to get me to the 24,000 for Kenny Lofton. It wasn't until Tuesday night , February 20th, at 6:24pm that I'd finally heard back from him. And all of a sudden he said that I didn't spend enough, only 21,900 based on the logs. If he CONFIRMED that I'd spent 21,400 and know that I bought and spent more than what was needed I should have got the player because I couldn't tell, I trusted his CONFIRMED amount. I had bought 1,500 gold for $20 and an investment which gave me 1,600. So I thought his CONFIRMED 21,400 plus my 3,100 would put me over and I'd get the player. Now this customer service rep is ignoring me, considering his last response was February 22nd at 12:52am. He confirmed my amount, I bought additional, it was a technical error on their part. Horrible customer service! This guy won't admit his mistake. Why should his mistake cost me?! I think I should get the player!

Comments

• Options
    DMR1254DMR1254 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The last picture, the third, you can see how much I had spent after it reset because the time remaining for the event was only 2 minutes 59 seconds.