Spinning Ball Around Pitching Mound

Anyone had times where there is a ball that constantly rolls around bottom edge of the pitching mound and remains there and sometimes it kicks up dust...looks to be intentially put there and it is few and far between but I don’t know what purpose it serves

Comments

• genmills23genmills23 Member 26 Posts
    Should be a balk.  !  Ha. It just happens in the game 
  • TheWoodsTheWoods Member 3 Posts
    Yeah. That is funny
  • TheWoodsTheWoods Member 3 Posts
    I hit a line drive to the pitcher and it rolled all the way to outfield wall. Would have been in the park homer.  They called it a line out
  •  Why is it there sometimes? Tap sports, please answer this!
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Is it really that big of a deal... it's hilarious...you gotta find humor in places with this fustrating game
  • bananaslipbananaslip Member 2 Posts
    I had this happen too and tha the game went on and ball stayed there hahahawas hoping it was an Easter egg
  • daveman83daveman83 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've seen it too! Was hoping there was some kind of reward from it....
  • devildog2323devildog2323 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I've never seen anything like that. I did notice a significant improvement in game play and strange things like that when I recently upgraded my device.
  • Yardi718Yardi718 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I thought it was supposed to be a rosin ball that was meant to distract you when hitting. 
  • Blacksmith78Blacksmith78 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I have had that happen several times. Normally it is after either minimising the window or after receiving a call. Certain players seem to have career games when it happens.