Options

Game progression

cotnerballcotnerball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Would anyone be able to honestly answer? Are you allowed to progress your players/upgrades legitimately without spending money, and not be jailed? Are being in a good club, earning gold via hr battles, finishing well in events, watching videos/completing offers, and spending your virtual resource wisely allowed to happen? This takes time, but can net a really good team. Glu, is this truly allowed?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kingofvtkingofvt Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I've not spent a dime and i  have a platinum team rated 77000, not a VIP,  obviously, but have 4 prime and 2 legend players from getting lucky in the mystery boxes and free Twitter picks.  Got a great club that's very active and win many high draft picks thru event competitions.  Hope that helps a little
  • Options
    BDavis914BDavis914 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Yes you can build your team without spending money. It takes time and patience and involvement in almost all modes of the game. Being part of a solid club absolutely helps speed up the process as does playing and contributing in events throughout the week.
  • Options
    cotnerballcotnerball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Thanks, but you're missing my point. I want to know if you can use these strategies without getting jailed. GLU has jailed my same team 3 times. Blueleopard investigated and saw that I didn't cheat, and released me. It seems as though they just jail you at certain points for no reason, no matter if you play legitimately.