Options

Sean Doolittle

I have him at a 117 overall yet every game he gives up 5-6 runs. A 117 overall with a 5.88 Era. Absolutely ridiculous. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• Options
    blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Depends on what level you are on. I have 5 star pitchers with high ERAs too. You gotta upgrade them.
  • Options
    deweycrowedeweycrowe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I've got leveled all the way to 10 and his ERA is 5.42. Terrible
  • Options
    anscdeanscde Registered Users 7 Posts
    Some pitchers just suck in this game. Gotta adapt and get a better pitcher 
  • Options
    Bj4ever17Bj4ever17 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Some of my 4 stars pitchers are better than my 4.5 n 5 stars pitchers. Se th Lugo for example is way better than most of them. U need a hi stuff pitcher for sure. I think doolittles stuff is his lowest stat isnt it?
  • Options
    SpicoliswaySpicolisway Registered Users 36 Posts
    my Andrew Miller is by far a better reliever than my prime Ferguson, Broxton or devlenski. Miller in the r1 spot will usually pitch the 7th 8th and 9th inning regardless of how my starter is doing unless it's my prime tanaka or legend starter.
  • Options
    Blacksmith78Blacksmith78 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Focus more on the stuff rating and pitcher upgrades in team menu pitching coach a n pitch calling,. Likewise upgrade hitting coach and trainer for batters
  • Options
    Blacksmith78Blacksmith78 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Also you'll find some 3 star pitchers have better stuff rating than some 4 and 5 star pitchers to start. I learned that lesson the hard way