Options

How do I contact the development team?

calireaperSFcalireaperSF Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Recently I was suddenly unable to chat with a new club that I had joined, or chat with the global chat. I am also unable to contribute the loyalty points I have accumulated and I can not buy boxes in the club shop either. I then messaged the customer care through the game and they told me that there was “unusual activity” on my account but because of their policies I could not be told what that issue was. I was also told I received a ban, and again, because of their policies I could not be told why I was banned. All I do is play. I do not argue or really chat with other players. I don’t cheat, i don’t even know how you can, I just want to contribute to my club. Please help

Comments

• Options
    komo9komo9 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The same crap has happened to me. No chat, can't contribute to club. I'm pretty sure they are just giving a BS answer because they have moved on to the development on '18 and do not want to try to fix it
  • Options
    Whatever1968Whatever1968 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing just happened to me also- I’m the same way I have no idea how u would cheat on this game and no response only to request another ticket on another matter and I can’t even chat with the guys in my group that I’ve Been in over a year, doesn’t make sense at all how can they do that with no evidence of anything - just block u and no response 
  • Options
    taxidriver351taxidriver351 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same thing happened to me. Glu said I was jailed for using an exploit or cheat tool. I would know how to do that, Sorry guys sounds like you've been "jailed" You can play the game, just can't chat or play any Events.
  • Options
    taxidriver351taxidriver351 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    They even accused me of being "TheCudjo" who ever the hell that is.