TSB18 logging in on different devices

DuttyJoxDuttyJox Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
I switch between my android and my tablet.  My tablet runs smoother but I play it on-the-go do I switch to the tablet when I'm at home.  The 2018 version does not support this feature.  This is crazy, any other game you can switch between devices so why not baseball?  May have lost a customer of 3 years due to lacking this option.  I'm already locked out of the first team I created and I was in charge of a new club that transferred from tsb17.  Any help?  @[TSB]BLUELEOPARD @[TSB]RYST

Comments

• ScottySTL1ScottySTL1 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    This is terrible! It is at the point now, where once I create a new account (vai email or facebook), I cannot sign in to another device, nor can I sign back in to the same device if I uninstall and re-install the app. I always like to play the game on my phone while on the go, and then switch to my bigger/faster tablet when at home, and now i cant do that anymore, and now i have 2 accounts that I cannot sign into from any device. I can only imagine that GLU put this in place to cut down on account hacking and people selling accounts, etc...but i think this is too extreme. What happens if my phone is lost or broken and i get a new one? Have to start TSB all over again? I was going to put some time and money into this game, but now I may just ditch it unless this is fixed.
  • sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    Same here.... just tried to log into my account through my tablet and now both devices are disconnected and I can't log into my team!!!!!
    This is total BULL!
    When you back up your account it is so that you can re-open it on another device (ie new phone!!!) or tablet! maybe I don't want a different team for all my devices! maybe I want to access the same team on my tablet at home, and my mobile when away from home!
    I finally got a reply from GLU support regarding this...and this is what they said. This is not good...it means if you uninstall the app or replace your device, get a new phone, you are screwed.

Hi Scott,

Thanks for writing in.

Sorry to hear that you were not able to login your account. However, possible reason for this might be because you are logging in using a different device. Our development team removed the logout option in Tap Sports Baseball 2018 for security purposes.

Having said that, it should be one account per device only.

I hope this information helps.

Please feel free to send us another in-game ticket if you have other concerns aside from this.

it's not an acceptable response. They can't do that and keep your money that you spent building a team
    It's highway robbery. Need to report this to Apple store/Google play store or something.
    So I'm not sure how to post pics in here, but if you look at the settings screen once your team is backed up there is a note that explains that you can only log out and onto another device once per team..... it sucks, but I'm hoping they can/will override and chalk it up to a learning experience.....
    I'm still locked out
  • redlegrejectsredlegrejects Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I kinda have the same problem.i was unaware of the one device play rule.previously I went back between iPad/iPhone playing the 2017 version.not so with 2018.i thought the app had a glitch and deleted it.however I could not log back in after re-installing it.unfortunately glu was no help.i had to create an entirely new team.i backed it up to my email instead of Facebook this time.
    Sorry about your issue
    So after being locked out of my account for 5 days with no real response I decided to give up on the team and start fresh (making a hefty purchase to kick things off right). Then sure enough 3 hours later I get a response saying my account was unlocked for me to go back in.... but now I have already spent cash on the new account! LMAO FML! I guess I'm just sticking with the new team......
  • cle1ndianscle1ndians Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have the same issue right now. What did you have to do to get your account unlocked? Was contacting customer care enough 
    i contacted customer care, emailed all of their office locations and even left a voicemail at an office in my city lol....
    I don't think that all the customer care reps have the same clearances to help the same way. I got stuck with one who had my ticket open for 10 days about multiple problems and wasn't responsive. Eventually I got a response from another rep on the same ticket that said he/she was making the changes to my account themselves.
    I also kept emphasizing how much money I spent on the account and I was as polite as possible while sending maybe 5 messages a day lol......
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    1 team per device still got me jailed. Fix it glu!!
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".