can't log on from my facebook account

yubosunyubosun Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Hello, today I was not able to log on using my facebook account. My player ID is YUBOSUN and I am the assistant manager of club FASTBALL1. Each time I tried logging on, the loading stops at 85% and freezes all the time. I opened a new account linked to my google account and issued quite a few tickets and I have not heard back from them yet. I googled the issue and tried to uninstall the game and reinstalled it a couple of times, meanwhile I logged off my facebook account and logged back in on my mobile, it still remains forzen at 85% of loading. Any suggestions on how to solve the issue? I happened to get two prime players yesterday using the gold I owned and was really looking to put up good points this weekend, but this has prevented me from getting into my tram. So frustrated!

Comments

• StargellStarsStargellStars Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I'm also having a similar issue trying to login on my iPhone.  In the same club as Yubosun as a matter of fact. Oddly enough I was able to access an alternate team on my android device. Please advise on a solution to this issue.  Thanks!
  • yubosunyubosun Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I'm also having a similar issue trying to login on my iPhone.  In the same club as Yubosun as a matter of fact. Oddly enough I was able to access an alternate team on my android device. Please advise on a solution to this issue.  Thanks!
    looks like our whole club has been blocked from this game. I used my new account trying to contact Chuck, Norcal and Areyoumad, they did not respond so far. I am assuming they are having the same issues. We are not a team of cheating apparently, don't know what happened. Or is it because they were trying to help us bring Chuck back as a leader but somehow made some stupid mistakes so none of us could play today?
    Yubosun, what type of device you using?  Like I said, I have another account on my android tablet and no issues.  Not going to be happy if we find that this is restricted to our club....
    Yubosun, what type of device you using?  Like I said, I have another account on my android tablet and no issues.  Not going to be happy if we find that this is restricted to our club....
    I have been using android device. So you cannot log on from android tablet using StargellStars in our club right? I have to uninstall the game, reinstall it and log on using my google account which is a brand new one and I am fine, I could do anything, such as joining clubs playing homer derby etc. So I think it is not about the devices but block of the whole club
    Ok.  Definitely a club issue then.  Have you reached out to glu through your other account regarding this issue?  Highly doubt we will get any help at this point with it being a holiday weekend.
    Ok.  Definitely a club issue then.  Have you reached out to glu through your other account regarding this issue?  Highly doubt we will get any help at this point with it being a holiday weekend.
    I did, I have issued tons of tickets to them using my new account, but have not heard from them yet. Unfortunately, I planned to purchase position player drafts over the weekend and now seems to be impossible.
    btw, I still can receive turn to play notifications from the opponents that I am playing using yubosun so I am assuming my account is not jailed
    Yep.  I've been hoarding gold to get my first 5 star position player and I posey is one of tier rewards for gold spent (I need a C upgrade bad).  Marte is a tier reward too and I've been wanting him bad too.  Disappointing :/
    i still cant log on using YUBOSUN, dont know what to do...
    No luck here either.  I tried deleting and reinstalling the app.  The app loaded as a new user.  I guess I never registered my team to an email account and I don't use Facebook so I can't access my team.  I sent an email to customer support explaining what is going on with both of us.  Will see if I hear back.
    Yubosun, do you know if the rest of the club is having the same issue?  The problem is definitely has something to do with our club
    Yubosun, do you know if the rest of the club is having the same issue?  The problem is definitely has something to do with our club

like i said, i created new account linked with my google, and my new username is yubosun1. And I opened a couple of games against Chuck007, Norcalbraves and Areyoumad, and I stated my issue to them. Unfortunately, noneof them played the game or responded to me. So looks like, they are having similar issues right now. 
    Yubosun, any luck getting back into your account?  I received a response.  They are going to see if a programmer can recover my account since I never attached it to Facebook or email.  I did not receive an answer regarding why this has happened to our club members.  I'm insisting on an answer...
    Yubosun, any luck getting back into your account?  I received a response.  They are going to see if a programmer can recover my account since I never attached it to Facebook or email.  I did not receive an answer regarding why this has happened to our club members.  I'm insisting on an answer...
    just let me know if u have a new account, we could definitely add you back to the club
  • IcehammersIcehammers Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I had the same issue with my account.  How do you contact blue leopard I lost two teams in the last day in the 2017 version. Exactly the same same thing. I would like to get the issue resolved also. 
    How do you contact someone to this issue resolved?
  • ewueagsewueags Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I just started having this problem about 15 minutes ago. Frustrating! Appears only option is glu customer service with will take 4-5 days to respond.
    You have to reset your phone to factory settings. 
  • popscorriganpopscorrigan Member 56 Posts
  • brian1968brian1968 Member 1 Posts
    Same here. Can create a new club but try and use main club and crashes on start up. Been since Sunday and no customer support help yet
  • valkenvalken Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Many iPhone users have been having the problem periodically over the last week+.  I just crashed again.  It works for several hours and then can't load for several hours.  A couple times ago it took 24 hours to reload.  Yesterday it was for about 5 hours. 

• kickenKajunskickenKajuns Member 3 Posts
    i'm having trouble with it today. game crashes as soon as it loads
  • clubstavclubstav Registered Users 2 Posts
    Facebook button is deactivated while e-mail backup button functions. Some hours of the day game impossible to play cause when pitcher starts throwing there there are lapses and have to blindly swing. Customer service should be handling that.

• DCMANSTERSDCMANSTERS Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having trouble logging onto Facebook also. I'm in a a different club from you guys, but I've seen where other guys are having the same problem.I'm on an Android device. I've issued a ticket and gotten a response, but no result.
  • sofavangsofavang Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Sofa Văng [Giá Gốc]

Nhằm đáp ứng các xu hướng tìm kiếm nội thất sofa đẹp của khách hàng, chúng tôi đã nỗ lực thiết kế nhiều mẫu mã sofa văng dài với đa dạng các kích thước chủng loại và màu sắc trang trí khác nhau tạo nên bộ sưu tập sofa  độc đáo. Sofa kiểu dáng gọn gàng, 

Sofa Văng [Giá Gốc]

Nhằm đáp ứng các xu hướng tìm kiếm nội thất sofa đẹp của khách hàng, chúng tôi đã nỗ lực thiết kế nhiều mẫu mã sofa văng 

• chadd14chadd14 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It seems that Facebook's problems have started since 2018, until now I feel that using this social network has many shortcomings. Account restrictions and comment blocking are becoming more and more indiscriminate
    basketbros
  • michael079michael079 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Walgreen provides clients with access to a range of drugs across the country through its pharmacy services.