Options

My game crashed and when I went back my team was locked out

Aries83Aries83 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
My game crashed in me yesterday and reset my phone after that I couldn't log back into my team I had just purchased the stadium and t.v.  endorsement 2 hrs before so now I have money lost a well

Comments

• Options
    so you saying if I get a new phone or format my device I have to start all over what about the fact its your guys game that crashed and made the error
  • Options
    DaddysworkinDaddysworkin Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm having the exact same issue....and I made purchases as well. Very annoyed
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    So I'm not sure how to post pics in here, but if you look at the settings screen once your team is backed up there is a note that explains that you can only log out and onto another device once per team..... it sucks, but I'm hoping they can/will override and chalk it up to a learning experience.....
    I'm still locked out and spent over $500 since the Canada release....
  • Options
    So.......even if you login with your original device you downloaded the game on, it still won't bring anything back. Has to be illegal. If I've spent money AND backed up my account, there has to be a way to log back in. It's not my fault my phone had to be wiped.
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    You are correct and I agree with you 100%
    I'm sure when you get a response from customer care that they have an override to correct this. It isn't right and it's not a good first impression for 18.... I understand the logic but they went way too far and now it's a PR mess and needs to be dialed back. But it will probably take a bit of time, especially with Easter this weekend
  • Options
    True that, I'll keep my eyes peeled for a response 
  • Options
    So GLU are liars 
  • Options
    Jjust got this respond 2min after that tweet
  • Options
    [TSB] blueleopard I'm calling you out as a unhelpful moderator not only do you not care about the issue you are never on the site or respond to the 1000s of email I sent were not dealing with loaders and cheaters here were talking about ram issues that u don't care it seem not only can I not get back in my game but my new team which I had to start bc u guys cheated me out of team I spent money on but my new team already magicly lost my only 5 star player may be u should open tour of or phone and pay attention on the first week of a new game where did my player go on team name Re2pect2thecapt where did my other team Re2pect go in the first place HELLO WAKE UP [TSB] blueleopard
  • Options
    redlegrejectsredlegrejects Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I kinda have the same problem.i was unaware of the one device play rule.previously I went back between iPad/iPhone playing the 2017 version.not so with 2018.i thought the app had a glitch and deleted it.however I could not log back in after re-installing it.unfortunately glu was no help.i had to create an entirely new team.i backed it up to my email instead of Facebook this time.
    Sorry about your issue