Options

[TSB] Blueleapord is just as unresponsive to real problems as customer care both don't care

Aries83Aries83 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
My account has been locked out bc your game crashed and you ignore every message I send Re2pect had money spent on it and when I switched I to my tablet the game crashed and I cannot get it back anywhere even on the original device... 
My other team had a play stolen from it during your glitches you havr been having this week... customer care dosnt respond and [tsb] blueleopard don't respond or help ty GLU for screwing over good customers since 17 it bad enough u guys jailed my teams in 17 for being legit and giving out presants to half the players 

Comments

• Options
    Where is my gift
  • Options

• Options
    not fair to not get this lile ever one else and have my account blocked out
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    did you try starting another ticket to CC from a different device and referencing the original team? It worked for me becasue I got a new CC rep who could actually make the changes themselves to unlock my team.... took a week though
  • Options
    steelballsteelball Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    At least u got loyalty carryover rewards. I’ve been playing this game for 3 yrs and didn’t receive a thing nor have I gotten a response from CC about it. 
  • Options
    bigphill22bigphill22 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same here. I have contacted them multiple times and never get any responses on the gifts
  • Options
    I will try when I get my tablet back sqg491 said:
    did you try starting another ticket to CC from a different device and referencing the original team? It worked for me becasue I got a new CC rep who could actually make the changes themselves to unlock my team.... took a week though