Options

Why no rewards?

hooliohoolio Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
 We were told if we came over from '17, we'd get rewarded. Some evidently got huge gold rewards, multiple #1 draft picks, etc.
I got nothing.
I'm registered in '18 with the same email address I used in '17.
What's the deal?

Answers

• Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    you need to have both 17 and 18 linked to either Apple game center or Google play....... that's how they track your continuation to the new version.
    Some people have had luck asking CC to look up their old team by team name and e-mail address to verify and add the gifts manually...
  • Options
    hooliohoolio Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I haven't heard back from CS yet. We'll see. 
  • Options
    txrangers167txrangers167 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    sqg491 said:

you need to have both 17 and 18 linked to either Apple game center or Google play....... that's how they track your continuation to the new version.
    Some people have had luck asking CC to look up their old team by team name and e-mail address to verify and add the gifts manually...

Man, this would have been really nice to know. CS has had ZERO response to my questions about it.
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts

sqg491 said:

Man, this would have been really nice to know. CS has had ZERO response to my questions about it.
    vote "SQG491" for moderator ;)