Options

2017 to 2018 Carry over

cgainzcgainz Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
Purchased some gold in 2017. Why can't it transfer over to 2018. Spent some coin in 2017. Should carry over. Especially things like endorsements and ballpark. Is this possible?

Comments

• Options
    redlegrejectsredlegrejects Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Unfortunately not.completely different game.everything resets.although they(glu)are supposed to be awarding special boxes to returning players from 2017.sorry
  • Options
    Unfortunately not.completely different game.everything resets.although they(glu)are supposed to be awarding special boxes to returning players from 2017.sorry
    Do you know when and what these will be?
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    these "gifts" are only awarded to accounts linked to apple game center or google play in both 17 and 18... that's how they track it
  • Options
    sqg491 said:
    these "gifts" are only awarded to accounts linked to apple game center or google play in both 17 and 18... that's how they track it
    Yup... same account email address. Shit I still have both on my phone. 
  • Options
    cgainz said:

sqg491 said:

Yup... same account email address. Shit I still have both on my phone. 

I've had issues with game center not syncing with 2018 (even though it does automatically with 2017). I think it is why I didn't receive any gift either
  • Options
    upyoupyo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Were you able to get it to sync?
  • Options
    theoriginaljaketheoriginaljake Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Gifts went out last night.  I received mine and I've heard of others who did as well.  And they were *sweet*.  NL ROY Bellinger, a 5 star pick, 1000 gold, and some other stuff. 
  • Options
    upyoupyo Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Congratulations. I got nothing.
  • Options
    CRUSOECRUSOE Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    YUUUP, I got nothing yet. Maybe mine is in the mail...lol
  • Options
    upyo said:

Were you able to get it to sync?

still can't get it to sync
  • Options
    I got the gift drop. Same as you. Bellinger and the rest. I hope that's not it given the amount of gold I had left 
  • Options
    RE2PECTNYCRE2PECTNYC Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I couldn't get one the VIP carry overs for one of my teams because GMail keeps blocking my outgoing email.  Gmail seems to think the email from Glu is phishing even though it's not flagged as spam.
  • Options
    VIP carryover? I never got that email