No gifts in 2018 from 2017 and Customer Care no response

tommyakjrtommyakjr Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I'm a VIP in 2017.. Spent way more $ in 2017 then a lot of the guys in my club, yet they have got 2018 gifts and I have not.  I asked CC to confirm my 2018 account was being linked / recognized with my 2017 account.  They answered that certain VIPs got gifts and nothing else.  The support person doesn't respond to my questions and doesn't close ticket so I can open new one.. Does anyone know what the crap is going on?  Also, I use google play android device, has anyone got 2018 gifts on android or only apple devices?  

Comments

• sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    there is literally nothing worse than when they leave the ticket open and then disappear.... happened to me twice this year already
  • txrangers167txrangers167 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have played the 16, 17 and now this version. Last year I spent a lot (for me) of money on the game. I got ZERO response from CS when I asked about this. About a quarter of the teams in my club got the "big gift" and those that didn't are really pissed because we all spend a lot of time and money with the game, we play every event and cheaters aren't allowed.
  • EagleScout88EagleScout88 Registered Users 2 Posts
    iPhone user here. It said if you played 17, downloaded 18 and linked then you get a "welcome" gift. Bull crap! I liked mine via Facebook and have gotten jack crap. I've written Customer NOcare twice and haven't gotten a single reply. And I'm a paying customer too. Maybe MLB and the Players Association needs to be made aware of the problems associated with their names. 

• crawley86crawley86 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just seems like glu is tryin to get even more money outta people. I guess the 83+million they made on 17 wasn’t enough. I honestly haven’t felt so screwed by a game in my life
  • jimmyj39jimmyj39 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I gave it sometime and patience, and they got back to me and I got the gifts. They seem very busy for sure. It may take some time they do get back to you. 
  • txrangers167txrangers167 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have played the 16, 17 and now this version. Last year I spent a lot (for me) of money on the game. I got ZERO response from CS when I asked about this. About a quarter of the teams in my club got the "big gift" and those that didn't are really pissed because we all spend a lot of time and money with the game, we play every event and cheaters aren't allowed.
    After sending in game ticket and waiting a few days, I was given the gift as well. Thank you GLU