Options

Pic em

jimmyj39jimmyj39 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
I like the new pic em for 2018. Gives something else to follow daily. I have 3 so far can wait to fill a box to help the club. What does everyone else think about it ? 

Comments

• Options
    carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I really like it also have 4 right so far they are pretty tough sometimes
  • Options
    jimmyj39jimmyj39 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    So I have a question. Once you get all the patches in one box is that for just you or your whole club?  Does it last for just that event that week or does it last forever ? Can anybody answer this thank you 
  • Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    jimmyj39 said:
    So I have a question. Once you get all the patches in one box is that for just you or your whole club?  Does it last for just that event that week or does it last forever ? Can anybody answer this thank you 
    That’s a really good question.  One would assume it would be just used once.   🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Tommygunn33Tommygunn33 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Actually I have heard that it lasts all the time once it’s complete for the club to use. So apparently it’s gonna take some more looking into to get a correct answer on this one. 
  • Options
    mattbelanger18mattbelanger18 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    A club member was told by customer service, that a completed box of 4 patches, is permanent but only for your personal points towards the club' total. Like bonus players it will not add to your personal event total but will last forever. 
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I wonder if you lose it if you change clubs....
  • Options
    mattbelanger18mattbelanger18 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Not sure, I haven't jumped clubs in the past,  and hopefully I don't have to in the future