Can't Recover Team

kzindel3kzindel3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
So, I was playing yesterday and the app shut down. It told me I needed to log back into my account. When I did, it didn't recognize my email or Facebook accounts and I had to restart my team. My old team is still in the club, I just don't know how to re-access it. I tried to log in, close the app, even delete the app and re-install.

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Best thing you can do is submit a ticket and wait. Unfortunately the wait times right now are longer than usual because of the launch of 2018. So you will probably have to wait a few days before you hear back.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • kzindel3kzindel3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I sent a customer care request and a Twitter message on 4/12. I followed up on Twitter on 4/14 and 4/15 on the app. Still nothing. This is getting frustrating.
  • EndpointEndpoint Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Yeah I just started and I was having fun but I can't play on my phone then switch to tablet when I'm at home. I could a few days ago but now I can't so I think I'll find another baseball game to play. Complicating stuff doesn't attract fans.
  • kzindel3kzindel3 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So, I finally got an answer back from them today. It said that there's only allowed to have one team per device, which I do. It just logged me out and didn't let me log back in. They never actually answered my question, so now I have to wait a few more days for a response.
  • Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Hopefully you get back in! 
  • HELLOTHEREFRIENDHELLOTHEREFRIEND Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Same exact thing happened to me. I’ve tried everything you can think of. Ive lost hope at this point. Please let me know if anything happens for you.
  • dcdsportsdcdsports Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2018
    did anyone find a solution to this? My app was crashing and not loading and customer care said they backed up my account through my email but when I deleted the app and reinstalled it, I had a new account. I tried to go to back up account under email, I tried to sign on as an existing user and I said invalid email. I haven’t been able to access my account for a week and customer care takes very long to respond.