Draft picks

STREETBEAST81STREETBEAST81 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
im wondering how a team or member that spends so much time on this game as myself and others keep getting low draft picks being so high in metal bracket . I mean when you are a gold to platinum team the lowest u should get is no less than a 3.5 even in late round picks # 1 picks shouldn’t have anything lower than that and I’ve had many team members have the same results that I have . In 17 being diamond ranked I was still getting 1 star 2 star that crazy it don’t half to be 5 star players every time but give us something to work with a lil bit 

Comments

• STREETBEAST81STREETBEAST81 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Draft
  • STREETBEAST81STREETBEAST81 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Draft picks
  • falvarez1falvarez1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I’m having difficulty with repeat draft picks and getting the same exact player in consecutive picks in more than one occasion yet I can never get anyone through the customer care to help me in any way and it’s trally upsetting because this game is not free and there should be better customer service and the ability to help compensate players in some way when there is something very unfair going on in my game!! 
  • C0WB0YC0WB0Y Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    falvarez - I’m right there with ya man. I’m having the same problem. 
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    These Draft Picks we get remind me of the movie Money Pit w/ Tom Hanks!  😂😂👍